Chapter 20: Heroes VS Cindy

The day has come!

Alicia and her team went to the mountain where Cindy's hideout is located. Alicia tells them again the plan and they all go their separate way to assault the base.

Lara and Kelvin went to the underwater entrance and they saw some soldiers guarding there.

Luckily, they both brought their kingdom soldiers and they all wait for the signal from Alicia to start attacking the soldiers.

Meanwhile, Judelle and Mason went to the East Entrance while Jordan and Sarah went to the West Entrance, and they were in a hold position to start attacking too.

Aidan, Gabby, Annie, and Jackson went to South Entrance while Alicia and Thomas will attack Main Entrance. After they are all in position, Alicia gives a signal to them to begin the attack.
"Attack!", shouted Alicia.

They all begin to fight with the soldiers. They all use their powers and weapons to defeat them all. Luckily, they realized that Cindy is not seen on the base, so the mission is a bit easier for them.

Suddenly in the city center, Cindy received an emergency signal that made her mad and she knew the Heroes team came and want to rescue their parents as she expected. She then went back to the base as fast as she can.

At the base, the Heroes team works hard to defeat the enemy.

Sam and the team are shocked by the emergency signal inside the base. 

Sam smiled and said, "Our kids are here."

Jordan and Sarah found their parents being jailed and informed Alicia.

"Alicia, we found where our parents are being kept", said Jordan.

"Good! Now find a way to let them out from there. We're going to come there soon", said Alicia.

Jordan and the team then went to the control room and defeat the guards there. Jordan then tries to open up the jail room and he did it. Sam and the team then went out and run to the exit.

When they're running to the exit, Sam and Iris are at the end of the line. Suddenly, when they all have gone to a different hallway, a gunshot is heard and it hit Sam. Who shot him? Who else other than Cindy that is fast arrived at the base. Iris is shocked to hear Sam in pain being shot and Sam faints on the ground.

"Honey?! Honey, wake up!", cried Iris.

"Come here you!", mad Cindy.

Cindy then pulls and takes Iris away holding a knife.

"No! Let me go!", shouted Iris.

Meanwhile, the others had already gone out from the base. They all then hug their kids. Alicia, Aidan, and Annie are worried because they didn't see their parents.

"Wait, where are our parents?", asked Annie.

"Just now they with us, now they have gone. Don't say they're...", said Athena.

"We're going in there. Come on guys, let's go", said Alicia.

Alicia and her siblings then went inside to find their parents. Suddenly, on their way, they saw their daddy lying down on the floor and bleeding. They all tried to wake up him but he was unconscious.

"Honey, Gabby, Jack, you bring my daddy to the hospital. Aidan, Annie, and I will find Mommy. We just found her walking stick but we can't find her. Maybe she is being taken by Cindy", said Alicia.

Suddenly, Alicia and her siblings hear screaming from a distance.

"Ahhh! Let me go!"

They all then rush to follow the screaming voice. They then arrived at an open space inside the base, and suddenly they saw Cindy holding Iris with a knife in her hand.