Chapter 9: The Past Secrets

10 years ago, Sam, Leah, and Athena are aged 12 and 11. One day, when they all want to take a nap, their parents come to look at them.

"Why you three haven't slept yet?", asked Anderson.

"We're still not sleepy yet, Daddy", said Athena.

"Hmm, you should sleep now. Tomorrow you have school right?", said Julia.

"Aww...but I want to play", said Athena.

"Hmm...if like that I want to tell you three a bedtime story", said Anderson.

"Bedtime story? I love bedtime stories!", said Athena.

"What story do you want to tell us, Daddy?" asked Sam.

"A story about a forest which is called Magical Forest", said Anderson.

Julia was then shocked to hear what Anderson said.

"Honey, is this the right time to tell them about this?", asked Julia.

"I think it's time for them to know", said Anderson.

Later, Sam, Leah, and Athena are lying down on their bed to hear their father's story.

One day, your grandfather, the King's father, and I found a forest in our kingdom, so we went to a village in a forest, and outside of the village, I saw 9 rock monuments that show 9 Elemental powers. Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Light, Nature, Ice, Psychic, and Lightning. 

When we arrived there, we met a tribe called The Natureribe. The tribe then shows its lifestyle to us all. When I was looking at the village, suddenly I saw a girl playing in the distance. I then tried going to her but suddenly I heard a sword clanging and when I turned back the tribe was fighting with our soldiers. When I went to go there, suddenly one of the tribe people came and tried to stab me but luckily one of our soldiers rescued me. I was being pushed until I hit a rock and fainted. 

After that, I heard a voice calling something, and when I realized I was at the castle. Our grandfather and also the King's father had already died during the war. When I wanted to try to find the village, it disappeared. I studied about the village after that and I know that the village and the forest have disappeared forever, but there will be a person who can make The Lost Village and The Magical Forest unlock again and find the truth.

"Wow, Daddy! That was cool! But is this a true story of yours?", asked Leah.

"Yes sweetie, it is a true story", said Anderson.

"Is the tribe people have powers, like us?", asked Sam.

"No, Sam. They use the power advantages from the elemental forest to live their lives", said Anderson.

"But do you know what kind of person can unlock the forest?", asked Sam again.

"I don't know Sam. I'm still studying about it and hopefully, I can find the answer to it", said Anderson.

"Alright then. It's bedtime", said Julia.

Sam, Leah, and Athena then later lay down on their bed and Julia also sings a lullaby made by herself special for their kids. Every time the kids go to sleep, Anderson and Julia will sing their lullaby to them. Later, Anderson and Julia gave them three a kiss on their forehead. After that, they both leave their room.

"Honey, why do you tell them about the forest? I thought we already promised about this", said Julia.

"Darling, sooner or later when they grow up they will know about it. They will know about our past mistakes and secrets. They deserve to know about the village. So, I told them earlier about this so that they can find it when they grow up. Imagine if we're dead when they're young and never know about the village, they will never know about our past. Every child must know their parents well and we shouldn't keep any secrets from them", said Anderson.