Chapter 3: Love Comes & Goes

5 years later, in the year 2031, Sam and his team are already aged 21 and some of them are 20. This year, Sam, Leah, Adeline, Iris, and Benjamin are already last year studying at the university while Athena, Zack, Adam, and Cally left one more year to study before graduation.

They also not only focus on studying but still join sports activities like gymnastics, cheerleading, football, and netball. After they have done their academic class or sports training, they will start their duty as their royal employee which is the Royal Secretary & Treasurer and even the Prince & Princess too.

"Sigh, time flies fast, right? We didn't realize that we're going to graduate soon", said Sam to Leah.

"Yeah. It's like we just studying for a month and then we're going to graduate the next month", said Leah.

"Bro, sis! I almost forgot to tell you both that David and Suzy asked us to go to David's house this evening", said Athena.

"Really? If like that, we should return to the castle and suit up", said Sam.

A few hours later, it's already evening in Zagary. Sam and his sisters went to David's house because David and Suzy wanted to announce something.

"Hi, guys! Come on in! David is inside by the way. We both been waiting for you", said Suzy.

Later on, Sam and his sisters sit on the couch in the living room to hear what David and Suzy want to say to them.

"So, what do you guys want to tell us about?", asked Sam.

"Umm...we want to tell you that...", said Suzy, and then she stopped. She tells David to inform Sam of a piece of happy news.

"What is it? Don't make us feel suspended", said Leah.

"We're actually...going to hold a marriage!", said David.

"What?! Really? Congrats!", said Sam, Leah, and Athena together.

"Wait, when did David propose to you, Suzy?", asked Leah.

"Last week. David proposed to me to marry him and I accepted it. He was so romantic", said Suzy.

"Wow, congrats again to you both. We are all proud of you both", said Sam.

A week later, David and Suzy are officially husband and wife when they're conducting their marriage in Zagary's castle and it's only attended by David and Suzy's close family and friends.

After the ceremony ended, Sam meets with David to talk about something.

"David, I want to tell you something, but I hope you're not going to tell anyone about this", said Sam.

"Sure, I promise. What is it?", asked David.

"I...I'm falling in love with Iris, but I don't know how to confess my feelings to her. I am scared that she didn't like me and has a perception of me that I like someone normal rather than her."

"I see. I also have the same situation as you previously, Sam. I was very nervous to tell Suzy that I liked her until then my father said to not miss the chance and if I missed it, it would be like the ship had sailed away. So, I brace myself to confess my feelings to her, and finally, we're now married."

"Thanks for your words, David. I promise I will tell her my feelings, but I will tell her very soon, not at this moment", said Sam.

The next day, Iris informed Sam that she wanted to go back to her hometown.

"Sam, I think I want to go back to my hometown because it's been a long time since I didn't meet my mom", said Iris.

"Okay, you can go back to your hometown. You want me to accompany you?", asked Sam.