Elephants

Saturday mourning
It was a pretty day. The sun was bright. Too bright. It was so bright that it pushed past the small opening between your curtains and shined through your room and right on your face. This situation happens more often then you liked and you groaned. You pulled your comforter over your head and snuggled up in the warm darkness.
"Good mourning (y/n), it's time to get up, it's your birthday"
A familiar voice softly said, aware of the fact that you were still tired
"Since it's my birthday you should let me sleep in, at least five more minutes"
You groggily said
"I want to but Ayaka is here and-"
You best friend sprinted from your doorway and jumped on top of you. You grimaced
"WAKE UP!GET UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN AN HOUR AND A HALF"
See Ayaka is great and all but this made you mad. It's your birthday you have the right to sleep in.
"Oh my GOD, Ayaka go away, I want to sleep.... besides I was planning on walking to your house later."
"CHANGE IN PLANS!"
"Ugh"
Your mom and Ayaka pulled you up from your bed and your mom kissed your forehead.
"I know your grumpy but have patience,I have a feeling you with have fun today, be thankful"
She gave you a sweet smile and Ayaka pulled you down stairs into the kitchen and grinned as wide as possible.
"Hey (y/n), remember when we used to have sleepovers and in the mourning we would have waffles with ice cream. You would always make one for me since I could never do the satisfying scoop of ice cream or cook waffles in general....."
"Yea"
She looked down and blushed lightly as if she was embarrassed that she was being too sentimental.
"Well I practiced my scooping skills..."
She went over to the fridge and pulled out two plates with waffles and ice cream. One with Vanilla and Strawberry, and one with chocolate and strawberries. She gave you the one she knew you liked better. They looked so pretty and the ice cream scopes were perfect spheres.
"I tried to make the waffles too but I burnt them 3 times so your mom just made them"

She didn't say another word and started eating her waffles and ice cream like a slob while you just laughed.
"Thank you Ayaka and get a napkin first, jeez you got ice cream all over your face."
She gaved you a closed mouth smile and took the napkin from your hand setting it beside her plate and continuing to eat like a slob. You ignored her uncouth manners and also started scarfing down the delicious breakfast that the weirdo made for you.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡

-after you finished eating-
"Okay next!"
Ayaka exclamed
You tilted your head confused... next?
"What next?"
You questioned
"Oh, you have to ready and then if we get done early could you braid my hair?"
"Ya sure but get ready for what?"
She smirked and opened her mouth to say something but then closed it. She replaced her current thought with something more secretive since she knew she shouldn't reveal too much too soon.
"You'll see~, it's a surprise~"
She cooed while heading towards your room with you tailing behind in confusion.
I guess she didn't forget my birthday......*sigh*
She walked straight to your closet and rummaged through your clothes. She threw random stuff onto your bed and demanded
"Try this outfit on!"
"Don't demand me, geez stay in your lane..."
You joked sarcastically and she laughed

The Outfit: (simple and cute, pick which ever one you like)