The Night Into The Mourning

Kageyama POV
My heart was beating fast as I tried to make my breathing sequence normal again. UGH this feeling. I have been feeling it more and more often when I'm around her. I don't even know if I want it to stop, I mean it feels nice and all but it also distracts me. I want to be around her all the time and when she is around me it feels i don't know. It just feels. And here she is, right it front of me. Staring into her eyes time seems to stop. It's calming and exilerating at the same time. I so want to just idk. I don't know what is really going on anymore. She's my best friend and I was always okay with that. But subtly frustration is bubbling up in me. I want us to be even more than friends but what does that even mean for us. She was so close right now. Our faces were only a few inches apart. I was relieved it was dark because I felt my face burning up everytime I looked to her lips, quickly playing it off by looking somewhere else. Control yourself Tobio. You can't just kiss her and why do you even want to you idiot.

"C'mon Tobio you can talk to me........"
I sighed I really need to get this off my chest.

"Ummm I-I uh have um a feeling w-when I'm around someone......"
I looked down to avoid her eyes.

She lifted an eyebrow.

"Who and what type of feeling..."

I resisted eye contact with Y/N and rolled onto my back to face the ceiling.

"It's a g-girl and I want to be around her all the time, and m-my heart beats faster when she's nearby and she makes me really happy."
I said the last line with a slight smile that I tried to hold back as I was reminiscing on every moment I spent with her.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

Normal POV

A-A GIRL

THAT MEANS TOBIO HAS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE. He met Yachi the other day and studied with her during his break maybe he likes her.

Jelousy bubbled inside of you and suddenly you really wanted to be whoever he was talking about. You tried to contain yourself from asking who specifically for if you knew you would treat that person differently and you didn't want to destroy any friendships. For now all you could do was give him advice so that him and that person would be happy together since he has done so much for you, you could do something for him.

You sighed
"Well Kageyama it seems like you have a crush on this girl and I suggest you learn more about her and if you still like her then you should ask her out."

Kageyama POV
That sentence she said kept running through my mind.
1. Why did she call me by my last name? she only does that when she is mad why is she mad?
2. I have a crush?
3. I already know a lot about her is there more to learn and if there is I will learn because my crush for Y/N gets stronger every day.
4. I don't even know how to ask someone out.....

"We should try to sleep now......"
She turned onto her other side and wiggled around to get comfortable.
"You can stay up here if you want....."

I took her offer and got under the covers and stayed in the same position. I was too lazy to go back to my bed on the floor and also her bed was much more comfortable.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

Normal POV

You were thinking about what you told Tobio.
Maybe I should take my own advice. I am in the exact same situation as Tobio I just haven't admitted to myself that I liked him. Ugh feelings are so much work. If this doesn't end well and we ruin each other's lives because of feelings I'm going to be so mad. Ugh Y/N stop resisting.... YOU LIKE TOBIO... MAYBE EVEN LOVE HIM...
You then silently yet angrily stuffed your face into your pillow and then you turned to the side facing Tobio again.
His face was so calm and handsome and you wanted to just run your fingers through his hair and across his cheek, but instead you contained yourself knowing that doing that may not be the best idea. Your mind was flooded with thoughts of Tobio as you fell asleep.

Throughout the night you and Kageyama shuffled in your guys' sleep. Eventually ending up in a comfortable and comforting position.

You woke up to the sound of shuffling and giggling.

"Oi he gots the pdhdhhdh!"
"Thee su loks cut.!"

Your brain wasn't fully processing their words because you were still half asleep, but when you fully opened your eyes they widened in a pleasant shock. Your arms around kageyama's torso and your right leg was untangled with his. His arms were around you as well cuddling you. Your head was right in front of his chest. You tried to sit up but his grip was firm so you just turned your head towards the voices. You saw Hinata Tanaka and Noya huddling over Noya's phone as they were giggling like school girls. You maneuvered out of Tobio's grip and spoke in your sleepy voice.
"What are you guys doing?"
They stopped giggling and froze slowly looking in your direction.
"Nothing!"
They squeaked.
You got out of the bed shuffling Kageyama awake unknowingly and walked towards the boys.
"Send it quickly ,Noya!"
Tanaka shouted.
"Send what?"
You asked concerned
"Done!"
Noya showed you his phone and you blushed furiously. On his screen was a picture of you and Kageyama snuggleing. But that wasn't the worst part he sent it to the group chat of the entire Karasuno team that you were in but you left it on silent.
"I think you broke Y/N, Noya...."
You were frozen until you stood up straight and cracked your knuckles in a polished manner. You started making your way closer to Noya ready to hit him a bit when Tanaka held you back.
"Imma kill you and then I'm gonna die of embarrassment."
"Please don't!"
Hinata shouted
"w-wait Y/N I'll buy you ice cream and any other food you want."
Noya desperately screeched
You stopped moving
"Okay fine by me but I want it by tomorrow afternoon. I want chicken nuggets and cookies n cream ice cream by the way and if Tobio is embarrassed too you have to buy him a variety pack of milk."
"Milk?!?😍"
Tobio got out of the bed and walked over to you four. Noya showed him his phone screen and Kageyama blushed instantly.
"Looks like I'm buying both of you food...."
Noya sighed