More Training Camp

You woke up to a completely empty room. Well by empty there are no people. Some clothing items or bags were scattered as well as sleeping bags. You yawned and stood to your feet.
"Ugh, why didn't anyone wake me up?"
You said to yourself
You walked out the door and started walking to the girls room to get your clothes and toiletries.
You walked in the room to see that no one was in there either. You groaned and picked up your stuff. Hopefully they didn't finish breakfast yet I'm hungry. You went to the bathroom where you saw Yachi, You sighed in relieve.
"mourning Yachi.... Is everyone else in the cafeteria?"
"Oh Good mourning and yes they went there not too long ago....." she scratched the back of her neck as if she was embarrassed. "I was just a little late waking up, and umm y/n?
"Yeah?"
"Where were you last night? We woke up and didn't see you....."
You started walking to a stall and closed the door and locked it up while explaining.
"Long story short I fell asleep in the hallway and then ended up in the guys room, if you want more details ask the guys I don't remember much"
You groggily chuckled
"I was really tired......"
You changed into your clothes and brushed your teeth and hair while in Yachi's mind endless possibilities of what happened last night rushed through her head but your voice snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Cmon Yachi, lets go I'm starving"
You and Yachi walked to the cafeteria and got your food then sat at the managers table.
"Good mourning Y/N"
The managers said
You grunted in response
"I see y/n isn't much of a mourning person....."
You grunted again and began eating your breakfast.
The managers giggled

After you were done eating everyone went to go for a 6 mile jog while the managers stayed back and cleaned the kitchen and talked. You on the other hand decided to go on the jog with the guys. Luckily you were already wearing sports clothes so you didn't have to change.

"Oh Y/N your going on the jog with us?"
Hinata asked
"Yea I didn't run yesterday since I was here but I can't just not run for a week I have to keep my endurance and speed at their best at all times so I won't fall behind my teammates"
You answered
"That's not it though"
Tobio cutted in
"What do you mean?"
Hinata asked
"Y/N just wants to race the teams and show off."
"Your not wrong....."
You shrugged
"You won't beat me y/n"
Hinata and Tobio said in unison
You snickered
"Whatever you say tangerine and angry milk boy but I don't exactly feel like going full speed today so let's just chill."
"WE WILL BEAT YOU!"
They said in unison again with flames surrounding them
You rolled your eyes and started running with the group. One by one the players started slowing down and you were in the front of all of them.
"Not gonna lie I thought since you guys did a sport you would have more endurance....."
Tobio growled in annoyance while running not to far behind you. There was him, Hinata, Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi(who somehow still looked amazing), Daichi, and a few random peeps that you didn't know not too far behind you.
"How much longer do we have to keep running?"
Bokuto whined
"Toughen up Bokuto"
Kuroo breathed out
You came to a halt
"We have reached 3 miles. We can either take a little break here or just keep running back."
Hinata didn't say anything he just fell to the ground.
"Hinata don't lay down after running, it will make you cramp up."
You went over and picked his pale sweaty body off the ground.
"Yea lets just take a few minutes break for the others to catch up a bit"
Daichi said

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

-timeskip-

You were the first to arrive at the school. And by that time you were sweating like crazy and since none of the guys were around you took off your shirt around the 4th mile and tucked it in your shorts, leaving you in a sports bra.
"Oh Y/N? Your back.... where are the guys?"
"I lost them around the 3 ish 4 mile......Oh look there is Tobio and Hinata sprinting for no reason."
You pointed out the two guys and Yachi started laughing. Once they made it to you they stopped and fell on the ground.
"Ugh, I told you guys not to lay down after running!" You walked over to pick up Hinata to his feet and then Kageyama who was now currently leaning on you.
Tobio leaned off of you and then blushed
"Y/N put a shirt on the other guys are coming soon." He stood in front of you like barrier blocking the direction in which the other guys would be coming soon.  You looked down and realized that you did in fact forget to put it back on.
"Tobio it's not like I'm completely naked and it's really hot out here."
"Just put your shirt on dumb@ss!"
He shouted while blushing and looking back at you. You sigh and reluctantly put your shirt back on. You heard a thump and realized that Hinata found his way back to the ground due from exhaustion and you giggled.
"Aw that's so cute, you guys couldn't beat me and your both exhausted."
You smirked
Tobio ignored you and just tsked.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

-timeskip-

The day went on like usual with volleyball matches and watermelon 🍉. It seems like Tsukkishima was bothered by something the entire day but you knew it wasn't you place to talk about, besides he is always like that. The tangerine got mad at milk boy, ya know the usual. It was currently the evening and you were making your way to get ready for bed. Passing gym 3 was a hard task. It's not like you didn't want help them with keeping scores but you really wanted to go eat from the secret stash of chocolate that you brought. You stealthily crawled past the gym and once you thought you have successfully made it a voice called out.
"Y/N?"
You looked up to see stupid Tsukkishima walking behind you which caught the attention of the trio and then they saw you. You didn't respond.
"Y/N, what are you doing?" Kuroo asked
"She's probably avoiding Bokuto's obsession with her, he did say that she was his beautiful child." Akaashi responded
You raised an eyebrow
"Cmon Y/N if I have to do blocks then you have to keep score."
Tsukkishima spoke
"But why?"
"It is a rule I created!" Bokuto shouted from the inside of the gym. "It's because the more Karasuno first years the better."
"That's kind of creepy, Bokuto....."
You said
"No it's not!"
Kuroo walked over and picked you up like a cat and placed you in front of the score board. Then they got started.
Later Hinata and Lev showed up and they played a seemingly unfair 3 on 3.
"Um guys you do realize that team Cat is all giants and team Owl are all normal with Hinata who is an actual child."
Team Cat snickered while Hinata looked over at you with puppy dog eyes and a pout.
"Ya Hinata is a child."
Lev said and then Bokuto laughed.
You sighed. You went over and punched Lev in the gut and slapped Bokuto on the head.
"It's an unsaid rule that only I can call him a child."
Bokuto went into emo mode and Lev just stood there in pain.
"That was a bit excessive......."
Tsukkishima said
"I thought it was a very beautiful performance."
Kuroo disagreed and started clapping.
Hinata just giggled and gave you a smile.
It was honestly adorable.
Later you had to get Bokuto out of his slump by apologizing but the night ended well.