Grades

Edited
You were in track practice when Takeda ran up to you.
"Y/N, come with me!"
He shouted out of breath. You made eye contact with your coach to which he nodded.
"Okay come quick!"
He started running away towards the gym to which you followed extremely confused.
He swung open the gym doors and fell flat on the floor. Everyone was staring at the two of you.
"Are you okay?" You asked as you grabbed his arm to help him up from the floor.
"Going!"
You fliched practically dropping him but luckily you got a hold of his arm again.
"Going where?" The guys asked.
"To Tokyo!"
"To TOKYO?!?"You squealed
After some explaining the team shouted
"LETS DO THIS!"
"I have always wanted to go to Tokyo!"
You said to the team.
All the guys got a good look of you and let's just say you were wearing short spandex and your tight track tank top. Usually you wore super baggy clothes and even your school uniform wasn't as form fitting. Half of the guys just stared at you while the others were looking anywhere else but Tanaka and Noya jumped towards you.
"We can go to Tokyo together sweet cheeks!"
Sugawara grabbed the back of their shirts and pulled them away from you.
"Leave the poor girl alone."
Ukai pinches the bridge of his nose. You walk over to Kageyama and Hinata as Daichi and Suga scold the two second years.
"What's up with them why did they try to attack me like that?"
Kageyama and Hinata blush furiously.
Whose gonna tell her they thought.
"Y-Y/N, y-you are r-really p-p-prettty and umm...."
Hinata stammered while Tsukkishima snickered in the background.
Kageyama cut in.
"No reason!"
You tilted your head confused and looked at Ukai who just shook his head in disappointment.
"I'm going back to practice now..." you sighed and started walking away.
"See you guys later..."

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

-timeskip-

"Y/N COME WITH US?!?"
"AGAIN!"
Luckily your practice just ended so you grabbed all your stuff and instead of Takeda coming up to you the chaotic trio did. Hinata took your track bag while Noya held your school bag. You started walking towards the gym as the two midgets sprinted there. You were tired and didn't have much energy. You sighed heavily and Tanaka picked you off your feet and put you on his back for a piggy back ride. You had no idea how he did it but there you were ,on his back ,holding on tightly ,as he sprinted to the volleyball gym. You didn't argue because you were too tired for an argument and you were scared that if you moved you would fall off. When you got back to the gym you were still clinging to Tanaka trembling.

"Are you okay lil lady?"Tanaka asked
You carefully slid off his back and placed your feet on the floor.
"I... I'm fine..."
"Don't manhandle her like that Tanaka!" Daichi chopped Tanaka in the head. You wobbled over to Kageyama and stood it front of him. He looked at you expectedly. You leaned towards him and put the top of your head on the middle of his chest. You put all your weight on him to which he looked down at you.
"I'm exhausted...."
He slightly blushed at your actions and looked away from you.
"Why did the guys even come and get me anyway?"
"Takeda has something to tell us about the Tokyo trip."
"Yay~ I hope it's good news." You said weakly
"Me too." the energetic Hinata said suddenly appearing.
"What did you guys do at practice.... I rarely see you this tired."Kageyama asked.
"I don't even remember....."
You lifted your head from kageyama's chest.
"We ran we did an ab workout and a hip workout but I'm too tired to remember exactly what we did."
Takeda came into the gym and everyone gathered around him. He explained about exams and how the guys will have to pass to go to Tokyo. Tanaka and Noya were praying while Hinata was panicking and Kageyama looked like his soul had left his body.
"Guys I think Kageyama is dead!"
Yamaguchi exclaimed
"This wouldn't be a problem if he didn't rely on me to help him study all the time, be even I can only help him so much."You sighed
"I wasn't expecting kageyama to have bad grades too."
"There terrible." You face palmed. "But...... Tobio I will help you study! You don't have a choice! But this time no breaks for volleyball while studying."You demanded
"That sounds like torture." Kageyama said then his soul left his body again.
"Can I study with you too Y/N?" Hinata asked
"Yea of course, but you should be studying as much as possible not just with me."

Once the guys stopped panicking they set up a system in which they would study before practice with each other and then the 2 first years would come to your house after practice starting next Friday.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

-Timeskip to Tomorrow Morning -

You were on your lunch break talking to Ayaka on your way to the cafeteria. You had your bento but Ayaka had to stop by the cafeteria to buy lunch before you could go to the table outside to sit with the guys. You were on your way there when you were stopped by Kiyoko who was currently talking to Hinata.
"Oh Y/N, I'm currently looking for a new manager preferably a first year since I will be graduating this year. Would you happen to know anybody who might be interested?"

"Um I can ask a few of my friends but most of them are already in clubs .....but I will help spread the word."
"Thank you Y/N, let me know if you find anyone."
She gave you a soft smile then left leaving you Hinata and Ayaka to walk to the cafeteria and meet with the guys.

Throughout the day you asked a few people that you thought might be interested and don't have a club. You didn't have a ton of friends but you were familiar with a lot of people. You found one girl that seemed to be interested and her name was Hitoka Yachi. She was always nice to people and seemed like a good fit as a manager ,so you directed her to talk to Kiyoko as soon as she could.