Intruders

As you walked home a week after joining the track club, the breeze was gentle and white fluffy clouds decorated the light blue sky. You entered your house to be met with silence. Your mom would be home in about 3 hours. Her late shifts always made the house seem a bit empty when you got home. Your uniform was begging to be replaced with a slightly more comfortable pair of spandex with a sweatshirt, and you obliged. After changing, you walked yourself to the kitchen to cut some fruit that you would munch on while you did your homework. You liked days like these where you were happy and the house was peaceful and quiet. You didn't get much quiet when you were younger, because your brothers and dad were always pretty loud. The emptiness was comforting in a way. Hmmmm peace.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Luckily the knock that rudely disturbed your peace was moments after you completed your homework. So you had a bit of free time to deal with whoever was at the door.

"Hey Tobio." You sighed "Hey Hinata"
"HEY Y/N"
"Shut up dumba** your always too loud. Sorry Y/N, he insisted on coming." Tobio scowled at the small tangerine who shivered under his glare.
"Nah it's fine, you show up unannounced all
the time." You chuckled
"Your so rude Kageyama. You didn't even tell her we were coming."
"Eh it's fine, I do the same to him all the time. Come in."
You turned around and lead them to your room .
You plopped yourself on your bed and the two boys sat on the floor pulling out what they needed to study with. Kageyama came over every Tuesday and Thursday to do homework and eat dinner with you since your moms both worked late.
" I am going to start making dinner. If ou need help with homework just ask me."

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

Kageyama POV

I watched as Y/N walked away. And then I looked at the shrimp sitting next to me who was blushing profusely.
"What's up with you?"
"S-she's um w-w-wearing uh..."
"Oh, yea I guess she is..."
I saw Y/N in many different clothes and short spandex was one of them. I guess they were kind of revealing, but (Y/N) looks good in everything so I can't really tell the difference. They are just clothes, I don't know what is getting Hinata so worked up about them. Maybe he is just started to experience puberty. That would make sense, because of how short he is. Besides my thought process I also started blushing at the thought of Y/N in general. Forget about Y/N just focus on volleyball ,Tobio, she is just a friend. Ya she may be really pretty wait no she is just a friend.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

Regular POV

You came back into your room to find Kageyama and Hinata not doing homework but instead setting a volleyball to each other while they sat on the floor. You facepalmed and caught to ball mid air.
Where did this volleyball even come from?
"Did you finish your homework?"
Hinata nodded profusely and showed you a paper with math 10 problems on it. The worksheet obtain many scribbles which you presumed to be what he thought of as answers. You sighed and rolled your eyes.
"Dinner is ready."
The two boys jumped up in excitement and rushed to my kitchen racing on the way there.
"Don't eat it without my meee."
You called, but they pretended to not hear you.
As you all ate dinner, the topic of a tournament came up.
"We learned today that Sejoih is in the same block as we are." Kageyama said while munching on his food as fast as humanly possible
"Oooo That will be an interesting game. If you get to play them I mean."
You responded
"You should come watch!"
Hinata practically shouted.
"Yea it would be nice to have you cheer us on."
Kageyama nodded
"Sure why not."
You leaned your head onto you hand whilst eating contently. Your eyes trailed around your plate subconsciously for a moment before Hinata's voice snapped you out of your empty mind.
"Yea, by the way Y/N what club did you join?"
"Track and field." Tobio said for you to which you nodded at slightly surprised since you never told him. At the same time he knows you really well, so there was really no reason to be surprised.
"Why track?"
Hinata asked and tilted his head
"It's fun watching the people behind me struggle to keep up and running helps me lose weight and it is an individual sport so I don't have to rely on someone and no one has to rely on me but at the same time to win a meet overall your team has to have won many races so it is a team and individual sport."
You explained
"You make valid points." Tobio said, "But volleyball is still way better than track."
He smirked.
"Shut up bakayama!"
You said while pointing you chopsticks at him
"Don't call me that!"
"Do you prefer buttwad or hoeyama?"
"I'm not a hoe."
"Your a hoe for volleyball."
"......."
"See you can't even fire back because you know that I am right."
You smirked in victory as he growled and Hinata laughed.