Tournament

EDITED
My children ^
Everyone got off the bus and headed towards the building which you assumed the games would be held. While you were going into the building you overheard some guys talking about how Karasuno were fallen champions and "the wingless crows" but apparently you weren't the only person on your team that overheard. Tanaka got pretty salty.
While walking in you went up to Kiyoko and Takeda.
"Looks like the banner really did the trick."
-Takeda
"You really think so..."
-Kiyoko
"What did the banner do?"
You asked
"Well I found it in the storage closet and cleaned it the other day.....the guys seemed to appreciate it."
"That's so nice of you ,Kiyoko ."
You said with a small smile to which Kiyoko returned.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡

Tanaka POV
We were walking in the building when I realized our emotional support buddy and our manager were talking and smiling at each other. OH GOD WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH A HOLY VIEW. There beauty didn't go unnoticed though. Some guys on a different team were talking about our girls.
"Wow those girls are smokin😍"
"We should talk to them."
"You think they could handle it?"
Rage bubbled inside me and I looked to Noya who was already making his way to the girls to which I followed.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡

Normal POV

Tanaka and Noya were circleing around you and Kiyoko like maniacs. Kageyama pulled you out of their little circling demon protection ritual swiftly by your wrist.
"Cut that out."
- Kiyoko said and hit them both in the head to which they weirdly enjoyed.
"Weirdos." you said back to them as you and Kageyama continued to walk towards your destination.
"What was that all about?"
You asked Kageyama who seemed slightly irritated.
"Nothing...."
You raised an eyebrow to his not so seemingly honest reply. If Kageyama was being honest he didn't like other guys talking about you in that kind of way. It made him irritated but he didn't exactly know why. Luckily Tanaka and Noya took care of scaring those guys away. You looked down to see him still holding your wrist.  Your stomach flipped. He eventually let go to which you internally whined at.
Ugh feelings that I don't get..... you thought
Ukai made you aware of where to watch the game from the second floor and you started making your way up to the seats where the Karasuno banner was. You leaned on the railing and watched as the boys warmed up. You sighed, you were up there alone with only a few people in the seats behind you.
"Yo-ho Kageyama, small fry how's that cute little combo coming along."
That voice..... it sounded familiar. You swayed your vision from looking at the boys to the voice. Your eyes widened for a moment.
Oikawa
Aoba Josiah shuffled behind you to the seats to watch the match of Karasuno vs Tokonami.
"Oh hello there.... you look familiar have I met you before?" The brunette asked.
"Um....we went to the same middle school but we never officially met..."
Your gaze went from Oikawa back to the guys. Everyone knew Oikawa at your middle school but you remember him because of how Tobio would used to talk about his amazing serves.
"Well then... I'm Oikawa Toru, what might your name be?"
"I'm Y/N..."
As you were aimlessly watching them warm up you made eye contact with Tobio who seemed to be watching your conversation, this didn't go unnoticed by Oikawa.
"Oi, y/n-Chan~"
"Don't call me that."
You grumbled
"Aw your cute when your mad..."
You glared at the 6 foot pretty boy and he shivered but tried to stay composed.
"I just remembered where I saw you before, you would always come to our practices to walk home with Tobio after we finished."
"Yea I guess I did do that......"You replied
"Are you two a couple?"
"Um no...."
"Good~"
You scoffed.
"Stop tormenting the poor girl trashykawa."
A male said and you internally laughed
"That name suits you"
You commented
Oikawa whined as the male hit him again and apologized to you.
"Come on shittykawa the games about to start!"
The male pulled Oikawa away and plopped him on a seat near the rest of his team. Then the game began. Your brother showed up not long after, being late as usual.
"Wow!"Eiji exclaimed, "That quick attack is insane!"
The first time you saw the special quick attack you were in awe. You started getting more and more into the games along with Eiji and you were cheering like crazy when they won . You always gave the team reassuring looks if they ever looked back at you. You every now and then joked with Eiji but it was only for a second because you would be pulled back into the game by some turn of events.

-timeskip because I don't feel like writing a game cuz if you watched Haikyuu you already seen it-

All 3 games were finished and it was time to go home. Everyone boarded the bus sulking about there loss against aoba johsai. They put up a good fight and you cheered the entire time and you got really invested in the games. Everyone was trying their hardest but their 3rd opponent was at a different level. You were well aware of the rivalry between the two setters. Tobio would tell you about it sometimes but man that just made the game more intense and interesting. As much as you were sad your team fought hard and you were proud.

You sat next to Tobio during the ride and one by one the entire team fell asleep. You felt a sudden weight on your lap as you were listening to you music. You jumped a little and looked down. Tobio's head rested in your lap, you had an urge that you couldn't resist so you moved you hand and placed it on top of his head lightly caressing his black locks. They are so smooth. You prayed that this wouldn't wake him up and luckily it didn't. You looked around the bus and almost burst out laughing at how Tanaka and Noya were sleeping. Mouths wide open with drool seeping out. You heard a little ding and looked down to your phone.

From: Unknown
Hi y/n-Chan

Who are you

The prettiest man on earth✌️😘

Your the only one who thinks that trashykawa

How mean

How did you get my number?

I have my ways.....

Whatever Creep🙄

Creep?!?!

You ignored the rest of his messages, turned on a calming playlist and eventually fell asleep resting your head on the window.