New volleyball weirdos

You were currently on the bus heading for Tokyo for the 3rd time. You definitely weren't nervous about going anymore after going there twice already. You were sitting next to Tobio trying to sleep but Tanaka and Noya were talking behind you about making a song for Kiyoko. You turned around to where they were seated and whispered very aggressively.
"Can you please SHUT UP!"
They looked slightly embarrassed
"Oh is y/n sleepy?"
Noya said in a baby voice while patting your head.
You growled
"Just be quiet please and also I think you should change the lyric from 'I want to touch you Kiyoko' to something less pervy like ' I want to feel your love or something' Kiyoko is more that just her body"
They looked at you shocked and
Tanaka shed a tear
"Y/N is so wise!"
"Be quiet you idiots I'm going to sleep now."
Tanaka and Noya stayed quiet out of respect of your wisdom and fear that you might yell at them. You then turned back around and snuggled up against your pillow placed on the window and fell asleep eventually.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

-timeskip-

You felt yourself being picked up but you were too tired to open your eyes. You heard some chuckles and mushed up sentences. You opened your eyes slowly but everything was blurry so rubbed them with your hand. First thing you saw was Kageyama and then you realized that he was the one giving you that sensation of being picked up.
"Um Kageyama why are you carrying me."
He looked down to see you were awake.
"We tried waking you up but you wouldn't budge...."
"Are we here?"
"Yea....."
You looked around to see more familiar and unfamiliar faces looking at you probably confused on why you were being carried. You blushed and then hopped out of Kageyama's grasp. You looked over to Kiyoko who was carrying your stuff. You took your stuff from her hands and thanked her.
"Are you still tired?" she asked
"No I'm fine now.."
You giggled embarrassed
"Y/N I want you to meet some people!"
Hinata pulled you towards two Nekoma players.
"Y/N this is Kenma and Lev"
You waved
"Hi, oh I remember you...."You looked to Lev.
"You the one that one night I saw with Hinata."
You started giggling remembering the whole serious bathroom conversation.
You than burst out laughing, while Hinata and Lev sweat dropped.
"What happened?"
Kenma asked Hinata
"She just saw us talking....."
Lev answered
"I don't think you guys understand that it's weird to talk outside of bathrooms about how your going to surpass each other.......but the part that is really funny to me is that you and Tobio have had that happen multiple times."
"Yea I guess you right."
Hinata laughed nervously

You and the team walked into the high school and got settled in your rooms. Then all the guys started practicing. Not long ago Kageyama and Hinata got into an argument and they aren't connecting as well as they used to. It worried you but it worried Yachi even more. She had to witness the fight. Poor girl. You watched the duo play but they weren't very successful at the new quick attack. But you saw that they were trying to improve so you didn't interfere. The day was full of losses for Karasuno and it was time to make dinner with the managers.
"Hey guys do you mind if I play some music?"
One of the managers asked.
"No"
"No"
"No"
"Okay so today we are making (whatever food)"
"Karasuno managers are chopping then you can leave if you want, Fukurodani managers are on stirring and seasoning , Shinzen and Ubugawa are on stirring and monitoring the food while it cooks."
Everyone started to get to work while also singing and dancing to the music.
It was really fun and whenever someone messsed up something you would all joke about it and laugh. At one point a Latin song came on and you and Yachi decided to take a break and you taught her the bachata. How did you know how to do it? Tanaka taught himself and then he taught you and Noya earlier in the day in between games. You were all having a blast and finished chopping all the ingredients so you stayed for a few minutes and then you left while Yachi and Kiyoko stayed. You wondered around the school and walked past a gym where Tsukishima was talking to the captain of Nekoma and Fukurodani.
"Hey, hey, hey your Karasuno's manager right?"
The Owl asked after Tsukkishima went inside the gym.
"Um kinda they consider me their ESB....."
"Oh so your the girl Kuroo was talking about that one day."
"Kuroo?"
"He's the one with the weird hair."
You tilted your head the Owl's hair was probably weirder than Kuroo's hair.
"Are you coming ,Bokuto?"
An actual god asked like dang
He had black curly hair and a stoic expression.
You saw this guy and questioned your feelings for Kageyama. You chuckled to yourself about your own thoughts. You knew who you wanted, another good looking guy wouldn't change that.
"Hey can you keep score for us?"
Bokuto asked
"Yea sure....."
You started walking into to the gym with owl and approached the guys.
"Who's she?"
The god asked
"Oh it's y/n"
Tsukkishima mumbled
"AKAAASHI!!!!SHE'S A PRETTY GIRL I ASKED TO KEEP SCORE"
You blushed lightly and giggled
"Hi Y/N, I'm Kuroo, that's Akaashi and the dumb one is Bokuto."
"Kurooooo"
Bokuto whined
"Nice to meet all of you...."
You leaned in towards Kuroo
"I'm suprised you got Mr.Salty over there to practice with you guys he is always so irritated."
"I can hear you Y/N."
"Like that see, always so salty."
Kuroo chuckled
"Yea I didn't really expect him to join us either."
"Kuroo, stop stealing the pretty girl from me."
Bokuto whined
"If the King were here he wouldn't be too happy."
"I don't know what your talking about Tsukkishima...."
You trailed off
And with that you went to the score board and they started playing. Watching them play was very entertaining. Bokuto-Kuroo-Akaashi-Tsukkishima-you dynamic was very comical to you all constantly internally laughing at each other's behavior and next thing you knew you realized you met new people you enjoyed. Maybe new friends. 3 New volleyball weirdos + an irritated blonde and a Lev laying on the floor the entire time practically dead .

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

-timeskip-

Dinner was delicious and right now you were currently getting ready for bed. You dragged yourself to the vending machine to get a snack ,but got tried half way there and fell down onto the cold floor. When your tired laying anywhere is comfortable. You heard footsteps coming your way but you paid no mind.
"Y/N?"
You grunted in response
"What are you doing?"
You grunted again
"Why is she on the ground?"A new voice said. "I don't know?" The 1rst voice said while picking you up
"Where are we supposed to take her we can't just barge into the girls' room, they are probably asleep."
"We can just take her to our room....."
"Your such a pervert......"
"Shut up you dumba**, that our only option besides leaving her out here!"
"Well sorry,what you said sounded prevented."
You were carried away and taken to the guys' room.
"I can't believe you carried me twice in one day Tobio."
You said groggily
"It's not my fault that you keep falling asleep and not getting up."
He laid you down on his mattress.
"Why is Y/N here?"
Suga asked
"She's a lazy dumba** and fell asleep on her way to the vending machine."
Suga chuckled
"I don't appreciate your bullying Tobio."
You said grumpily
He grunted and laid down next to you.
"Kageyama is so smooth sleeping right next to a girl!"
Noya shouted
"Dude be quiet she is trying to sleep!"
Suga whisper-shouted
You curled up next to Tobio subconsciously
"Hey Tobio, who created bread?"
"What?"
"Bread is such a complex thing if you think about it...... It's made from fancy grass.... and who thought of how to make bread like mans must've been like 'yo let's take this fancy grass cut it up and cook it' but back in the day they didn't have ovens so how the heck did they make bread?"
"You have a point....."
"Guys that's not how bread works"
Daichi added
"Then how does it.........."
You asked
"........"
"........"
"........"
"Exactly bruh.... Exactly"
"I think she's high"

Yo I actually think of bread so often it's crazy like what the heck? No one is teaching students how bread came to be.