The Bros

"Your finally back!"Kaori  said and quickly engulfed you in a comforting hug.
"What are you guys doing here?"
You asked sincerely confused but happy.
"I have a long weekend and I don't have any basketball practice this week."
Kaori started.
"And I was asked to come watch your volleyball team's tournament this weekend by Keishin."
Eiji continued.
Eiji was on the Japan's national volleyball team. He was pretty well known for his good looks and exceptional talent in the volleyball industry. He asked you to try out volleyball your 2nd year in middle school to see if you would like it. He and your father helped you and Tobio practice. Eiji was in his first year of college while Kaori was in his 3rd year of college. Kaori was well known in the basketball industry but he wouldn't be playing after college. He was majoring in law. Let's just say your entire family was gifted athletically.
"I'm so happy your both here."
You said excitedly. You and your brothers haven't all been together for a while. It was always fun with them and this felt like a little reunion.
"So.... what are you guys making....."
(I don't know any Japanese foods but let's pretend that chicken alfredo is a Japanese food)
"Chicken Alfredo" Eiji answered
"Ah a delicacy*chef's kiss*."
You smiled in satisfaction
Kaori chuckled and you gave Eiji a quick hug then went up to your room to get changed.
You came back down and set the table when your mom came inside the house.
"Mom guess who's home!" You said excitedly
"Who?"She asked.
"Yo Ma! We back!"
Eiji shouted and bear hugged your mom.
"We?"
"Kaori is still in the kitchen."
"Hey mom."
Kaori said while coming from the kitchen. She hugged him and smiled.
"You might wanna go get changed, dinner is ready."
You said to your mom.
"Okay sweetheart."
She kissed your forehead and went to get changed while you and your brothers started talking.
"So how's the volleyball team?"Eiji asked
"I don't know I haven't seen them play yet and I just met some of them today. They all seem nice though. And I'm assuming it was your bright idea to have me join them." You rolled your eyes.
"Ya it was but don't blame me Keishin agreed to my idea."
"That is literally the same thing Ukai told me. 'don't blame me it was your brothers idea'"
Kaori laughed.
"What about track?"
Kaori asked.
"I pretty much one of the best on the team."
You bragged.
"THAT'S MY SISTER!"
Eiji shouted while he ruffled your hair.
"I can't say I'm surprised you have always been an amazing runner."Kaori said as he went behind you and hugged you putting some of his weight on you and he placed his chin on your shoulder.
"What about you?how's basketball?"You asked Kaori.
"It's fun like always but there is this guy on the team that keeps trying to pick fights with people. He came up to me the other day and was like 'hey man ya wanna smoke'and I was like 'nah I'm good' and he was like 'are you a virgin smoker' and I thought that he was asking if I ever smoked before and I said 'yeah' meaning that I haven't smoked before then he said 'I wanna take your virginity' and then I said 'no man I don't wanna start smoking' and he said that's not what he meant. It took me a good minute to realize what he meant and I was like 'dude I'm not gay' and he got really angry and tried to slap me but I just dodged and walked away."
The room then roared with laughter from you and Eiji.
"you just walked away😂."
Eiji said while laughing historically.
"What was I supposed to do? I was tired and didn't feel like fighting the guy, also why would he try to fight after I rejected him🙄."
"Why do you always attract the weirdest people ,Kaori?"You giggled out.
"I don't know...luckily he's usually on the bench so I don't have to interact with him in games." He said laughing.
Your mom then came into the room and you guys ate dinner together. It was really fun as you guys all caught up and after you all ate you watched a movie together. While watching the movie your mom fell asleep on your lap. She must be really tired from work. You sighed and had Kaori carry her to her room.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

-timeskip-
You were in your room getting ready to take a shower. You grabbed a towel from the closet outside of your room and your pajamas. When you came out of your room you saw Eiji in the hallway walking towards the bathroom. You sprinted and pushed him out your way. You stood in front of the bathroom holding the door knob.
"I call dibs."
You said and opened the door ,slipped in ,and  slammed it shut. Eiji groaned and went back to his room to wait until you were done. You  slipped off your clothes and took a warm shower. You hummed a tune as you basked in weird thoughts and day dreams until the subject in your head came to none other than Tobio Kageyama. He is really handsome but that's normal to think of a friend right. I think Kozan is kinda handsome but it doesn't feel the same when I think about him. Maybe it's because Tobio is my best friend? I have known him for so long and he had always been there. Sure he is terrible at comforting people but he has tried to with me. I'm so lucky to have him. I never want him to go. He's nice to be around and I enjoy his company a lot, like a lot. Crap, do I love Tobio. Wait no that's okay it's friendly love ya ya friendly love but kissing him doesn't seem that bad..... Wait what STOP he only sees you as a friend so you should only see him as a friend right?
"Right!" You said out loud just to agree with yourself. You got out of the shower and dried off while brushing your teeth. You put on your pajamas and threw your hair up into a loose bun/or braid. You walked into your room and plopped on your bed. You turned off your light and snuggled into the blankets. You dozed off to sleep but your brain wasn't done confusing you yet.
You were in a beautiful land. Everything was sparkleing and you were wearing a white dress .The grass you stood on tickled your bare feet. This land felt comfortable and familiar. You walked over to a single Sakura tree and saw Tobio laying on the sparkley grass underneath it. You laid down beside him snuggling into his chest while he smiled down at you. You looked up at him and he kissed you forehead to which you giggled at.
"I- *sigh* I love you." He said rather nervously while blushing like crazy.
"I love you too Tobio."
He then leaned down slowly until his lips were about to touch yours.