Its Gonna Be Okay

The bus arrived at your destination. Though it was not the school. Instead it was a restaurant.
"Wake up guys!"
Ukai shouted startleing the team awake. You jumped slightly at his voice and the sleeping Kageyama woke up to your movement.
"Follow me"
Ukai said in a monotone voice to which the team followed.  The team entered the restaurant and the chef prepared the meal and the table. Everyone was seated and Ukai told you all to eat.
"Thanks for the food"
Everyone started eating and after a few bites tears started running down your face. You didn't even play but it hurt you to see all your new friends in emotional pain and the fact that they fought so hard but still lost. You looked at the table and saw everyone crying except for Kiyoko, Tsukishima, Ukai, and Takeda. But even if they weren't crying they were also very sad. You were sitting next Noya and Takeda. When everyone was about finished you gave Ukai a look and he nodded. You stood up.
"Hey guys I have a few things to say...."
Your voice was caring yet sad. You took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself down to stop the tears and keep your voice from cracking. All the teams heads turned to you looking up as if they were all lost puppies that didn't know what to do.

"I know you are all upset and you should know that's okay, sometimes you need to let out that bottled up emotion that you have been carrying since the ball hit the floor or maybe even before that, we all also have" you sighed and looked to the ground looking for the right words to say "our own personal issues." You looked back up at the team "But right now it okay to cry and no one is judging you for it ,after all we all are in the same boat here. But don't loose hope. I have faith that you guys will come back up again and be stronger than ever in no time but for now relax and release all of your stress. And when you go home, rest, so you can stand tall tomorrow. I know you guys lost but you put up a good fight and I know that I'm new to the team but I'm very proud of all of you. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always willing to listen after all.....I'm your emotional support buddy." You gave the team a sad smile as the tears started streaming down your flushed face again. The sight of seeing you cry pushed some guys to cry even harder which hurt you more but you knew if they let it all out they would feel better afterwards. You sat back down and Coach Ukai and Takeda said a few words and dismissed the team. Hinata ran up to you and gave you a big hug, his eyes filled with tears as he looked up at you. You petted his head and wrapped your arms around him. Once he let go Noya came and gave you a hug. One after another almost everyone was giving you a hug, except for Tsukishima and Tobio. You gave Tsukkishima a look though, in which he saw but didn't acknowledge out loud. The team was like a bunch of babies that were so heartbroken about the loss that it made your heart clench.

You and Tobio started making your way home. Tobio eventually stopped crying and you too. You didn't talk the entire way home. But the silence was okay. You stopped in front of your house and started making your way inside but something stopped you. You looked back to see Tobio's hand grasping your wrist.  You knew what he wanted but you needed confirmation.
"Can you....."
"My house or yours?"
His eyes widened a bit and looked up from the ground to your face.
"Mine..."
You texted your mom.

To: Mama🥰
Tobio is really upset and I don't want to leave him alone right now can I stay the night at his house?

Your mom was always pretty understanding and chill with your actions because she knew you were a responsible person and she trusted you . You knew she would say yes but you had to let her know just incase you have to do something or she gets worried about where you are.

From: Mama🥰
Yes you can

"Let's go"
You walked with him back to his house which was empty. His mom was most likely called to a last minute meeting that would go late. That happened more than one would think. You and Tobio made his way to his room and you plopped your bag on the floor. Tobio looked like a lifeless doll just standing there. You sighed.
"First you should probably go take a shower."
He did what you said and left to the bathroom to take a shower. You realized that you didn't bring anything to sleep in so you stole one of his t-shirts that were big on you and you wore a pair of athletic shorts and underwear that you found in your bag that you probably left in the bag just in case you got your period. For you, your period comes at the strangest and worst times so you always keep back up in your bag just in case. After a while the water stopped and he came back in the room with wet hair . You hated to say in the moment since he was so sad but dang he looked so hot. You took a quick shower and did your nightly routine while you were in the bathroom as fast as you could so you could get back to Tobio. You came back from the bathroom.
Tobio saw you and his eyes widened a bit at the sight of you wearing his shirt. He mentally cursed himself about the thoughts that were running through his head right now.
"Sorry Tobio I didn't bring pajamas so I stole one of your shirts...."
You got a little anxious hoping that he wasn't mad.
"It's okay..."
You sighed. He was sitting on the carpet of his floor leaning against his bed. His hair was still wet and the towel hung on his shoulders. You went over and leaned down a little bit.
"Can I dry your hair...."
His heart started beating a little faster as you sat on his bed with his head in between your legs. You started drying his dark locks with the towel slowly and gently hoping it would calm his troubled mind. And boy it did ,his anxiousness seemed to go away as you dried and played with his hair carefully and not harshly tugging on it. Once you finished, Tobio sat on the bed and you got up to get a futon and set it up. Once you finished you sat on the bed with Tobio who still was troubled.
"It's not your fault Tobio you played well and everything will be okay...."
He looked at you and you could see the tears that were welling in his eyes, that he was attempting to hold back. You widened you arms for a hug. He stared at you for a second then accepted your gesture which just made him cry more. Tobio's head was on your chest arms around your tourso as you fell back onto the bed laying down along with Tobio. His arms were wrapped tightly around your waist and you hands were placed on his head and neck. Your hands started playing with his hair that you hoped would comfort him. He listened to your steady heartbeat.
"Everything is gonna be okay,Tobio...."you sighed "It's gonna be okay....."
He relaxed into your touch and started to doze off in your arms. You noticed he fell asleep and attempted get up and move to the futon, but he wasn't letting go anytime soon. Your heart started to beat faster as you realized that you would have to sleep in his arms as well. You face became as red as a tomato. You looked down at Tobio who was calmly sleeping against you chest. You sighed and accepted your fate as you pulled his bed covers over the both of you. You started to drift off as well because as much as Tobio was comfortable in your arms you were equally enjoying the moment.