Rescueish

Most days you have to make dinner which means you also have to by the ingredients. Although today you completely forgot that you ran out of sugar, flour, rice, and pork. You ran down the street, your hair flowing and bouncing in the wind. The sun was setting in the horizon, pink, orange, and blue colors decorated the sky. You opened your mouth a little to allow yourself to breathe more. You admired the brilliant sky which caused you to trip on a large rock but luckily you caught yourself before you could fall. Running about 30 meters more you made it to the store panting lightly. You completed a hard workout not too long ago and just sprinted a few blocks. My poor legs you thought. Better get the food quick before it gets too dark, don't want to be abducted that would totally ruin my day. You speed walked into the store and scanned through the meat aisle, your fingers grazed the names of the different steaks until you found the one you were looking for. You then went to the sweets aisle. As you were walking down the aisle you walked past a teenage boy around your age maybe a lil older. He wasn't very attractive but he wasn't ugly either. Just not your type. As you walked past him his eyes scanned you and trailed down from your head to your feet as if taking in every inch of you. You suddenly felt self conscious. You were in your school uniform which had a pretty short skirt. Who knows what this guy is thinking. You bent down to pick up the sugar which you instantly regretted doing because your skirt went even higher when you did that. You picked up the sugar and scurried away. You picked up the rest of the needed items, paid for them then walked out of the store. The bags were heavy. I'm no weakling I'm a WOMAN I got this but..... I'm so tired. Your phone binged and you shifted your bags to your left hand so you could reach for your phone that was in your sports bag.

                      THE CROWS 💀🔥
Suga😌😉
Yo what are you guys doing rn

Shawty🔥✋😩(You)
               Im walking home from the store
Why?

Suga😊😉
It dark outside......are you alone? Is kageyama with you?

Baldie👨🏻‍🦲💀💥
His momma bird instincts are kicking in 🌝

Short King 🤴
Next thing you know he will be feeding us as if we were his children 😂

Tangerine 🍊
He does kinda act like a mother figure

You quickly looked around at your surroundings. Yep Kageyama definitely isn't with you but what you saw next kind of worried you. The guy from the sweets aisle and two other guys were walking towards you down the street. At this point in time you already made two turns. They are probably just going to a place that is also in this direction. You thought. You then continued walking.

Shawty🔥✋😩(you)
Tobio isn't with me but there
are some guys behind me so
I'm not technically alone

Suga😌😉
Kageyama-

Milk Boi 😡 🥛
Im on my way

Baldie 👨🏻‍🦲💀💥
Get yo girl Kageyama!

Short King 🤴
I'm also on the way

Tangerine 🍊
Same idk what we are doing or going but I'll be there

Baldie👨🏻‍🦲💀💥
R we starting a RUMBLE BOYS!

Dadchi👨🏻
No one else is going we don't need to start a big fight, the guys could be harmless just Kageyama can go he can get her out of there fast and without making a scene

Trashykawa✨ 🗑
Harmless oh please, if their our age and horny they will probably abduct her

Baldie👨🏻‍🦲💀💥
Who the hell are you?

Shawty🔥✋😩
It's just Oikawa, ignore him he's         everywhere

Right after you sent that text you phone was swiftly taken out of your grasp.

"Hey pretty lady"
The guy from the store said.
"Um hello can I have my phone back?"
You said extremely monotone and not in the mood.
The guys' friends laughed.
"Yea of course...... but on a few conditions..."
".....ya, I'm sorry but I'm not really in the mood to talk or deal with people, give me my phone."
"Ooooo feisty..."
The guy to the left said.
"Or what? What will you do if I don't give it back?"
You set down you bags and cracked you knuckles then your neck.
Back in the day, your dad taught you some basic fighting skills and self defense techniques. You weren't an expert at fighting but you were currently grumpy and lowkey pissed. You stopped your train of thought though. Maybe what the guy wanted wouldn't be so bad. You sighed.

"What do you want?"
You monotonely said
"Your number"
"Yea- no! Give me the phone!"
You reached for it but he pulled his hand back.
"Ah ah ah.....why won't you just give me your number?"
He smirked
"Then you can have your phone back."
You heard footsteps running your way.

"Looks like Tobio's here...."
You left out a breath that you were holding in. Sure you handled the situation well but it was still scary, you aren't super strong when it comes to fighting and you were out numbered. He could have broken your phone or forced himself on you more than he already did. One of the guys friends was reaching for your wrist but you were hit with another wave of tiredness catching you off guard. He grabbed you and pulled you towards him. His grip around your wrist tightened to the point where it was painful. You whimpered. He whispered in your ear.
"Cmon you might like us once you get to know us."
Tobio quickly swooped in and ripped his arm off your wrist and pulled you away putting himself in front of you as a shield between you and the 3 guys. He looked back to you.
"Get what you have we are leaving."
He said in calmly yet so sternly. You picked up your bags. You walked over to Kageyama and whsipered.
"He has my phone....he won't give it back unless I give him my number...."
Kageyama looked to you and his eyes bore through your soul, he then looked to the guy and then to the phone. Kageyama punched the guy in the gut and then grabbed your phone.
"Ack!"
Kageyama grabbed your sports bags and put it in.
"Come on, we are leaving."
You sighed at this point in time I really don't care I just wanna sleep. Kageyama wrapped his arm around your waist protectively and started walking down the road.

A few minutes later you decided to say something.
"Thanks Tobio....."
He looked to you, his face features softening ever so slightly.
"No problem, idiot."He said smirking.
"Ugh Imma forget what you just said cuz I'm too tired to deal...........We going to my house?"
"I don't wanna leave you by yourself."
You rolled your eyes.
"I'll be fine....." He just looked at you and glared. "So how was your day, Tobio."
"Don't change the subject!"
"Whatever...."
You rolled your eyes playfully and you chuckled a little. For a few seconds maybe 5. Your eyes met Tobio's and you just stared. It was like that night. Your stomach fluttered but you were so calm. You loved when that happened. It only ever happened with him. It made you forget all your troubles. Your breathing slowed and your eyes focused.

Is this what being in love feels like.

Yo that's eh not great but okay, Anyway I'm sorry I probably won't be writing as often anymore because school is getting busier and busier. But like I said before I won't end the story short.