Meeting the Chaotic Trio

Classes went on and during lunch you found Tobio sitting  at table outside under a big tree with 3 other of guys. Your social awkwardness kicked in and you felt a strong urge to turn around and sit somewhere else with Ayaka who was trailing behind you.
"Y/N why did you stop."
"I'm not good with talking to new people."
"I know but they are Kageyama's friends so you should at least figure out there names."
"I-I can just ask Tobio later.L-Let's eat somewhere else."
Ayaka rolled her eyes. She met these boys before and they weren't bad guys or anything and she bets that you will become great friends with them but getting you to become comfortable with them will be a challenge.

Meanwhile At The Table Of Boys

"Is that her, Kageyama?" Hinata said very energetically while staring at you slightly panicking to Ayaka.
"Yea. The one with h/c hair." He said staring at you.
"She's really pretty." Hinata blushed
"You can say that again Shoyo my man." Tanaka practically shouted.
" Sh-She's a GODDESS." Noya started crying tears from looking at your beauty.
"NOYA WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!"
Tanaka shouted now on the ground on his knees with a bright light shining in his face from your beauty.
Ayaka overheard the guys while you were panicking and giggled.
"Don't worry Y/N, they like you already."
"What?"
"Come on" Ayaka then started pushed you towards the guys.
" Sit Y/N."
Ayaka pointed at the seat next to Tobio and across from Hinata, Noya, Tanaka. You sat down.
"I'm not a dog Ayaka." You then pouted and she stuck her tongue out. She then sat beside you.
"Y/N This is Tanka, Hinata, and Nishinoya, guys this is Y/N."
Ayaka introduced you.
"Nice to meet you gorgeous." Tanaka said with a goofy smile on his face.
"Tobio you never told me you had friends." You whispered to Kageyama still slightly nervous
" I have friends."
He said bluntly. You scowled at him and he just ignored you.
You started eating your lunch as the guys started talking about volleyball and school. You occasionally chimed in and slowly opened up to them. This wasn't as you thought it would be and you mentally noted down their interesting personalities in your head. They were so energetic and chaotic that you didn't even worry about feelings self conscious.
"And when it hit the floor it went zoom BAM."
Hinata described
"Oh I need to see this quick attack.... ya know Hinata, Tobio told me a lot about you and I was expecting you to be super annoying but your just really nice bubbly guy."
You gave a small smile.
"Please don't side with that dumba**, Y/N."
Tobio scowled at you and your smile dropped.
" I'm not siding with anyone I'm just simply stating my opinion." You stated firmly as Tobio rolled his eyes. "Excuse meeeee, don't give that disrespect young man, I am you elder!" You said referring to his eye roll.
"Your 1 month older than me, but you look the part of a elder so I can't exactly talk."
Tobio said back. Tanaka and Noya looked personally offended by his comment and were about to tell you how wrong he was but instead you fired back.
"Oh so ya wanna talk smack now? I see I see. Ya wanna fight? Let's go!"
You rolled up you sleeves and got up from your seat just so Tobio could yank you back down by your wrist.
" Wow feisty, me like." Noya said.
Ayaka was laughing at your all worked up state.
"Just shut up Y/N." Tobio looked at you trying to hold in his smile while you crossed your arms and pouted back at him.

Hinata looked at Tobio then at you then at Tobio again then back at you. A little switch clicked in his brain, but it seemed like it didn't click in yours or Kageyama's yet.

I just realized how wack these first few chapters are but I believe my writing does get better. So bear with me(yea I also don't have the energy to grammar properly✋😔I apologize)