The Beach

AN: Guys I know author's notes are annoying but remember when I wrote about how Y/N rolled her ankle really bad..... a week after I wrote that I was at a meet and I rolled my ankle so bad and two days after, my calf started hurting and I think I sprained my calf..... Apparently when you hurt your foot it can effect your calf like bro...... I just thought it was funny how I lowkey predicted the future.

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦

You shielded your eyes from the bright sun as you walk towards uncertainty and anxiety. You felt the fine sand below your feet as you remember how you even got into this situation.

You were at school walking through the halls to lunch. Lunch: The peak of the day where you thought maybe school isn't that bad after all. But of course the moment you sat down in your next class all those feelings went away, but you didn't have to worry about that right now. All you cared was the food you were soon to eat.
"Hey Y/N, are you doing anything for summer vacation?"
Ayaka's question snapped you out of your thoughts and you sighed.
"Just the training camp next week....."
"You have been so busy lately, we haven't hung out in a while..."
She pouted
"Aw Ayaka do you actually miss me? But to be fair you have never went out of your way to hang out with me, I thought you just didn't care...."
You said calmly as she gasped
"Of course I care!"
You two turned the corner and walked towards the table of guys chatting.
"Ya that's what they always say....."
You rolled your eyes
"Then let's hang out after the training camp and with everyone all our mutual friends like the volleyball team and your buds from track!"
"Ayaka, you do realized that I'm the person that usually plans these things out, and I don't exactly have the time to plan a huge hang out. AND I can't see you planning something and it being completely successful, no offense."
You both sat down at the table as She pouted.
"Your so mean today but you may have a point..."
She scratched the back of her neck in embarrassment.
"A point about what?"
Hinata asked
"Ayaka is bad at planning stuff....."
You answered and she pouted again
"I'm not too bad if I try......"
"Ya sure...."
You smirked
"We can go to the beach after you get back from the training camp as a way to relax......"
Ayaka said as you cringed
"Going to the beach is not relaxing especially not if we invite the team."
You retaliated and Ayaka laughed
"How so?"
"Normal beach things like the sun, hot sand, and salty water aren't very appealing........it is pretty from a distance tho, but think about the team there........" You sweat dropped "They will cause pure chaos which is not relaxing and besides if I wanted to relax I would just go to my bed."
"Cmon Y/N a beach trip would be fun!"
Hinata added
"Ya there will be a ton of hot babes there too, right Tanaka!"
Noya spoke
"Ya and maybe even Kiyoko! It will be a very fun experience!"
Tanaka said while nodding with Noya in synce.
You rolled your eyes.
"Ya-no, Tobio help me out here."
You looked over to him to see him in deep thought.
"We could play beach volleyball......."
He mumbled
"Ugh"
You aggressively sighed
"Fine, I'll go if you work everything out Ayaka....."
"Yay!"
She squealed
"It's gonna be a disaster."
You mumbled

You sighed as you were grabbed and pulled forward by Ayaka.
"Cmon Y/N don't look so sad."
She laughed
"It's gonna be fun and you look really good which is kinda irrelevant but I forgot to tell you earlier. You look so cute."
You wore a (f/c) bikini set along with jean shorts and a white open shirt cover up.
"Thanks...."
You brightened up a little bit. She pulled you towards an open spot on the sand and attempted to set up the umbrella.
"Hey um (Y/N)?"
She looked at you with puppy dog eyes.
"Can't open it?"
You questioned.
She nodded and you set up the umbrella and she laid out the blanket onto the sand.
"I even brought food too!"
She exclamated clearly proud of her accomplishment of being able to make sandwiches and put apples and water into a large lunchbox.
"I see how many did you pack?"
"Enough for everyone! See I can plan!"
You chuckled
"When are the guys getting here"
"In able ten minutes......I only invited the team by the way"
"It's fine I wouldn't want to make Emiyo and Kozan come to such a scary place......."
You shivered in fear
"The beach isn't that bad,what do you have against it?"
You looked back into your memories then turned pale and said
"Some bad past experiences, but other than that the beach isn't too bad I guess"
You looked to the big waves crashing into the see. It's pretty.... and it's not too crowded... it is kinda peacefu-
"HEY Y/N! LET'S GO TO THE WATER!"
A little boy yelled. The entire team showed up without your even realizing it and now your peace was disrupted. You sighed
"Ok"
The two little boys plus Tanaka and Kags ran into the water as you and Ayaka took off your clothes to join them. The other guys also started making their way to the water except for Yamaguchi and Yachi who started making a sand Castle while Tsukkishima just listened to music and Kiyoko sat under the umbrella. You and Ayaka started making your way to the water.
You gasped as the cold water made contract with your feet and Ayaka started walking into the water slowly. She looked back to see you depressed.
"Just leave me behind Ayaka.......I can't bare the cold right now but when I do, I will get there on my own!"
"No I would NEVER leave you behind like this!"
It was suddenly like a drama started
"Ayaka it's for the best!"
You shouted getting emotional
"NO (Y/N) WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS HARSH WATER TOGETHER"
"......"
"......."
"thank you Ayaka..... your a true friend"
A tear slid down your face as you reached for Ayaka's outstretched hand and you took a few steps together. But then Ayaka slipped.
"Ayaka NO!"
She started plummeting toward the sand before you grabbed a hold of her arm
"Ayaka I'm so sorry, you almost fell into the sand"
You panicked
"Y/N you still saved me though"
She grabbed your shoulders and looked you in the eye.
"Thank you Y/N"
She hugged you
"Any time, Ayaka"
You smiled

"That was probably one of our best performances....."
Ayaka laughed
"I agree but back to the problem at hand..... are we just gonna go for it or slowly ease into the water?"
You asked
"Slowly...."
"......"
"......."
"Okay imma gonna just run into it"
You said
"You always do the opposite of what I say!"
She whined
"Ayaka are we wimps?"
"No...."
"Then we gotta face the water and commit to our mission!"
"OK LETS GO"
You and her ran into the water while laughing and made your way to the guys. Tanaka shed a tear.
"That was beautiful ladies..... I could feel the emotion even though I could barely hear what both of you were saying"
You and the others laughed as they started playing with a volleyball in the water which Lowkey gave you anxiety. You swam over to Kageyama who was kinda just standing there like he didn't know how to interact with people. You cling to his arm and floated beside him.
"What are you doing"
He asked
"Making you less lonely.....you looked like a lost puppy" He just blushed lightly and looked back to the others who were about to lose the ball. "Are you not gonna play"
"I would but I can't do a quick attack in the water and your clinging to my arm"
"Yea your right......"
You tried so hard to look literally anywhere else but your eyes just kept looking back to his abs. You blushed at the realization that they were literally right in front of you. Tobio on the other hand was trying to stay calm knowing that the girl he liked was literally half naked hanging onto his arm. The waves came in steadily making you float up every 20 seconds so you tried to just concentrate on that. You sighed and stepped away from Tobio as a bigger wave started to come. You could sense it and you dived into it headfirst to avoid it knocking you off balance unexpectedly. The other guys either dived as well or just let it hit them. You opened and rubbed you eyes to clear your vision to see that everyone was making their way back to the shore and you followed suit. You tried to literally look anywhere else but you eyes fell back on Tobio again. His hair was completely soaked and water was dripping off his body. That's when you realized that you were truly a simp. You made your way to the girls who just giggled.
"Y/N you are staring at Kageyama a lot more than usual?"
Yachi said and tilted her head
You blushed
"Your acting like I stare at him all the time?"
"You don't usually make it this obvious"
Suga said from behind you joining the conversation.
You got as red as a tomato and nervously laughed.
"I wasn't staring I just zoned out ya know?"
You tried explaining yourself while nervously scratching your neck.
"What ever you say (Y/N)"
Suga said as he patted your head and the started walking over to the guys who were barying Noya, Hinata, and Tanaka.
"Ya I bet you zoned out from looking at his back muscles too much"
Ayaka giggled
You didn't know what to say because she was 100% correct so you just stood there stunned for a moment and then went over to Hinata and helped with barying him.
"Oh hey y/n..... your face is so red"
Hinata said and Kageyama appeared beside you and started burying Hinata's legs.
Quick excuse, quick excuse, quick excuse
"I ate an apple earlier today maybe that's why"
Stupid Stupid Stupid
"Oh ya that makes sense"
He said with a smile
HE BOUGHT IT?!?
Thank you higher power for creating dumb people. You sighed
Later in the day they played beach volleyball, ate, and had an overall good time. This was definitely one of the best beach trips you have ever been on.