✨Tapeworms✨☺️

It had been about half a week from your confessions and your romance seemed to have paused itself.  The last few days were filled with slight nervousness and awkward atmospheres. Nothing too bad though thankfully. You both just didn't really know how to proceed in your relationship. You also haven't been near him very often due to your track practices being longer than normal. You couldn't ignore it anymore and felt the need to break the ice. It was break currently, at school, so you had half an hour to do whatever. Usually you would get ahead in school work or just talk to Ayaka, Yachi, Tsukkishima, or Yamaguchi, but you couldn't concentrate knowing that you and Tobio still were......not interacting as much.
You rushed through the halls, speed walking and then breaking out into a jog. You asked yourself why you were in such a hurry and you answered yourself with you are in love with Tobio dummy, of course you want to be near him ASAP. You cringed at your sappy thoughts but when you turned the corner and saw Tobio talking with Hinata in the hallway you couldn't help, but agree with yourself. That's my boyfriend. Saying that in your head made your stomach flutter with glee. Man I wonder if Tobio even wants to see me.....and how am I even going to fix the problem....It's not really a problem though? I just want to break the ice.........I can't believe I raced to his class without even having an idea on what to do. I am an idiot. Your thoughts took you out of reality causing you to finish jogging up to the guys and body slam into Tobio. Luckily he didn't lose balance and just held you there while you leaned into him.
"Y/N?!?"
"Y-Y/N?"
Tobio exclaimed stuttering
"Oh hi Tobio, hey Hinata'' you internally giggled at their surprised faces until you remembered why you were there. You leaned off of Tobio and brushed off your skirt ."I need to talk to you" you stated referring to Tobio.

"Ok" You grabbed his arm and dragged him to a deserted part of a random hallway.
"So....." You started scrambling for ideas of conversation "Did you know that tapeworms are not very healthy for the human body......they're parasites"
"You body slammed into me and dragged me here, to talk about tapeworms?"
He looked at you confused
"It is useful information if you ever happen to get one.......they steal the food from your stomach so if you ever do get one it will make you really hungry all the time."
He stared at you
"How do they get into your body?"
He asked weirdly interested while leaning on a nearby wall
You knew the answer to his question but.......
"I don't think you want to know, but ummm I-a do you know that I am your girlfriend?"
He leaned off the wall
"Um yea"
"And you're my boyfriend," heat started to rush to your cheeks as you debated whether you should finish your thought, "and that implies that we are dating but we have never been on a date......"

Ah yes. You really had no idea why you said that. Maybe it was your way of getting more romantically involved with Tobio or it was just the first thing that came to mind. Your heart started racing as he stared at you blankly seemingly concentrated, as if he was trying to read your mind. Or maybe he was trying to figure out what to say.

"Oh....would you like to watch a movie with me on Friday"
He asked
That would be fun, kind of like old times where we used to have movie nights
"Can we have popcorn and m&m's?"
Your eyes sparkled as you leaned towards him
"Y-yea"
He blushed and you leaned away
"Yay"

As long as we have m&m's nothing can go wrong

You honestly didn't know how you were going to make things better, but now your paused romance seems to have resumed. You then happily walked down the halls back to Hinata as Tobio trailed behind you. Hinata gave Tobio a look that you couldn't decipher, but you chose not to dwell on it.
" I should probably head back to my class now, see you guys later"
You gave a small smile then turned on your heel and blissfully walked back to your class.
Your thoughts went from Tobio to how you were going to explain to Ayaka why you sprinted out of your classroom when break started. But when you did get back to your classroom you simply responded to her questioning with an "oh no reason".

♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡ ♦ ♡

Timeskip

FRIDAY
It was friday
And you were excited
You were getting ready. Whilst listening to your favorite songs, you showered. All the sweat and dirt from practice satisfyingly washing off. You hummed along to the songs drying off and putting on your outfit. You didn't think twice about putting on grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt with sneakers. You left your hair in whatever way was most comfortable to you and you grabbed your phone. You trotted over to Tobio's and knocked on his door. As you waited you inspected the door as if it was a  work of art.
"Ah yes this wood is very nice, nice shade of wood, the darker shade of wood, very yes, I wish I was wood like this, Mr.Squirrel what do you think of this woo- oh hey Tobio"
"Were you talking to my door?"
"Not exactly"
You inspected him for a moment before
you walked into his house and took off your sneakers. He was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt like you and he looked perfect for snuggling. He was so good looking in everything and he never really had to put in too much effort. You filled the silence with why you were talking to the squirrel and then made your way to the cowch (guys I'm sorry I forgot how to spell cowch, I'm not kidding and it is not autocorrecting) You aggressively wrapped up in a blanket as Tobio sat next to you and did the same. The popcorn and m&ms were on the coffee table in front of you. You quickly seized the m&m's.
"So what are we watching?"
You asked
Tobio thought intently as if he was evaluating every single movie in his head to decide which one would bring him the most enjoyment.
"The War Of Destiny"
"Ooooo I haven't seen that one, I'm down"
Half way through the movie you realized why Tobio liked it. It was about a volleyball player who wanted to go pro but he got caught into a portal by accident and he was taken to a medieval time period where he became a war general. You laughed to yourself about how absurd the plot was. You looked over to Tobio and realized that he had subtly wrapped an arm around you. You took advantage of this and snuggled into his side whilst eating m&ms. You could feel his eyes on you as he stiffened due to your closer proximity, but he eventually relaxed.

After the 3 hour movie you felt somewhat tired. You internally refused to get up and clung to Tobio.
"Did you like the movie?"
Kageyama asked
You sat up and remembered your many thoughts of the movie.
"I have some thoughts......"
"Oh?"
"I did like it but I question some things......like how did the main character just end up in that era? No one answers that question and how did he just get back? It's not like it was a dream"

"Well maybe-"

"ALSO don't get me started on the girl! She literally told him to murder this random person because they didn't pick up her purse for her! She was so bossy and expected everyone to do everything for her like miss gurl YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. She ALSO almost got the main character killed multiple times but she was also praised when they won the war. Oh my god"
"She was meant to be like-"
"AND the old man was terrible and tried to become-"
"You keep interrup-"
"like a clone of the main guy but wanted to be better but-"
As if in one swift movement Tobio cupped your cheeks with his hands and stared into your eyes. Only giving you a second to realize what was going on before he planted a kiss on your lips, silencing you. Your eyes went huge and you kissed back slowly. His movements were slow, but somehow demanding. It felt like hours before he pulled away , but when he did you longed for it to last longer. You were still surprised as you saw his face start to get redder.

He let out a fake cough.

"You just really needed to shut up"

I should ramble more often