Confess🌸

You came to a conclusion. After thinking for weeks you were tired of hiding your feelings this way. It's like they were stuck in you, begging for you to let them out. You felt the need to touch Tobio more often, like holding his hand or just poking at him. You resisted all your urges, but every once and a while you would poke at him or place your hand on his shoulder. You were more than aware of your feelings, so you started to distance yourself out of fear that he would catch on to your slight change in behavior. At the same time, you wanted to be near him more and more often. Your only escape was to try and focus on your anime crushes, but he was in the back of your mind all the time. You wanted to confess so bad. Of course you were scared of rejection though, but you didn't want to hide it from him forever. Even if he didn't feel the same way, you had to tell him. You didn't even care at this point. Years of friendship could be ruined in a single sentence, yet you felt that everything would be okay. You wouldn't want to force him to like you the way you liked him. If he said no, your friendship could recover after all he helped you through a lot. At least this is what you thought.

You fell in love and you admitted that to yourself

But you felt nervous about admitting that to Tobio.

You thought about the wording of your confession. I like you or I love you. Being completely honest about your love for him may be rushing things, but if he rejects you it doesn't exactly matter. Ugh! Why do confessions have to be so difficult?

"What are you stressing about?"
He asked with an eyebrow raised
You sighed in relief. It wasn't the ideal time to think about this attempt of a confession when he was right in front of you. What if he could read your mind? That would be embarrassing, but I'm in the clear because he isn't aware what I am stressing about that's why he asked right? BUT WHAT IF HE KNOWS BUT JUST WANTS TO SEE ME STRESS OUT ABOUT TELLING HIM THE TRUTH.

Wait Tobio isn't like that and he looks clueless so I think he isn't a physic.....thank god.

"Just homework....."
You responded after a moment of silence
"You're lying"
He replied completely calm and confused but serious

Think think think!!!!!

Say something convincing and give him the satisfaction of being right!!!!

"How'd you know? I'm actually just stressed because I realized today that-"

JuST SAY THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND

"Chickens don't eat led......"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-

"Why would that be a problem?"

You gotta go with it now

"I used to eat led as a kid but I gave it up because Ayaka told me that chickens have the nutrition of led because they eat it too......in reality Ayaka just wanted me to stop eating led because it was bad for me but I was stubborn and I used to be convinced that led would help me be healthier"

Will he actually believe that? he isn't that stup-

"Yea they don't eat led sorry...."

He gave a sad look and patted your head as you looked up at him dumbfounded.

You stood up from the floor of your room and stretched. You picked up your homework that you completed before the led conversation and placed it in your bookbag. You looked back to your crush and couldn't help but smile as he struggled with his homework. You tried distancing yourself from him but it never really worked. Everytime it would end like this. Him asking for help or just coming over for dinner and each time you compiled.