EPISODE - 91 Planning & Plotting!

Start from the beginning

{ EDITED → Name and character is changed to Aarohi.. }

************************************

" Dii, I'll be late today.. There's a birthday party in my colleague's House.. So It also can be possible that I would return tomorrow.. So bye.. ", Cabir Shouted as he grabbed an Apple and ran out of the Malhotra mension.

" Yeh Ladka bhi na!! ( This boy!! ) ", Divyanka shake her head Sighing and help HP to arrange Dining table for breakfast.

" Bitiya, Did you Give breakfast to her!? ", Nani asked as she took her seat.

" Haan Nani.. I make her eat and Now she's Resting after taking her medicine.. ", Divyanka said as she pour juice for nani and till then rest member also Arrived.

" Aman Bituwa kaha hai!? ( Where's Aman!? ) ", Mami asked roaming her eyes because she remembered last night he stayed in Malhotra mension only.

" Mom, He already left for MMD.. Bhai is not here so he's taking care of a Latest project we have got!! ", Ansh said as he served his breakfast.

" Bhua.. Mumma and Papa When Will they Comey.. Anvi is Missy Missy them.. ", Anvi Pouted Cutely.

" Anvi baby.. they will Come day after tomorrow.. ", Divyanka Replied Feeding her Who cribbing to not eat more.

" Nahh.. Anvi bassss.... ", Anvi Said Turning her head another side.

" But baby.. You Only eat four Bites.. ", Divyanka said.

" Noo. Anvi wanty Mumma.. ", Anvi said being stubborn.

Divyanka looked at Vivek and then others with sad face..

" Okk.. Mumma Papa will come tomorrow now please eat.. They will take time naa.. please baby.... ", Vivek make cute puppy face making anvi giggle and start eating from divyanka.

Divyanka smile and feed her lovingly.

" If after baby I won't be getting your attention na.. then I'll Sit on a Dharna.. ( Strike) ", Vivek Whined Making faces making everyone laughed while Divyanka was feeding Anvi Blushing heavly in between sending glare to him..

************************************

@ EVENING CABIR COLLEGUE's HOUSE — NA: 117.

" Happy birthday again Dude.. ", Cabir wished Vijay while shaking hand with smile.

" Thank you Sir for Accepting the invitation.. ", Vijay said with a broad Smile.

" Hey.. Stop calling me sir dude! We are not in office right now.. ", Cabir said making Faces Making Vijay chuckle.

************************************

A girl Stopped her Scooty infront of a House and Stepped down and took some Red Boxes..

" Is this the Same house where I need to deliver!? ", She thinks and walked towards the House and she come near to the house she hear the sound of music and she smile and also check the Address.. NA: 117.

" I'm on a Right Address.. ", She Sighed and Ring the Bell after a while a man opened the door.

" Ji!? ", The man asked.

" Umm.. I'm NAVYA.. From ' NANDINI ' Sweet Shop to deliver the Sweets here.. ", Navya said with a Sweet smile.

" Ohh! Yaahh.. Come in dear.. ", that man said a A sweet smile. He's in his mid 40'..