Arm Rubs

Roughly 10 minutes had passed, Autumn and Minho had rounded up their friends, besides Thomas of course, and where hiding in one of the many rooms they accessed via the vents.

"Look. I don't know why I saw what I saw. But I know we should be scared." Autumn started, pressing her hands against the cold mental floor, her left arm twitching lightly.

"What did you see?" Newt asked, recrossing his legs in a more comfortable position.

"I, it's hard to explain." Autumn began to ramble, straining her brain to try and describe the terrible creature she'd seen.

"Autumn. You can't call us in here, freak us out, and then not even tell us what's going on." Gally interrupted, aggressively, leaning forward on his hands.

"I-" Autumn attempted to start again, rubbing her forehead in an attempt to clear her thoughts.

Minho had noticed the twitch in her left arm, he knew it happened whenever she got stressed or overwhelmed. He doubted she even knew about it herself, as it was something he'd picked up from observing her closely.

"Hey, let's calm down, okay? Give her a break, you lot pushing her, clearly isn't helping." Minho opposed, bring his right arm to rub her left, directly over the twitch, hoping to calm it down.

"Okay." Autumn took a deep breath. "I saw this, monster almost. It looked like a gigantic spiders, but with blades at the end of it's legs, and sharp teeth." Autumn eyes didn't move from the floor once, seering a hole through the metal ground.

"Jesus." Newt spoke, leaning backwards on his left arm, as his right came up to run through his hair.

"What on earth could they need that for?" Frypan questioned, his forehead crinkling as he tried to create a mental image of this thing.

"I don't think we're being told the whole story here. I think, something seriously messed up is going on here. I mean, why else would they need something like that." Minho announced, throwing his left arm up.

"I agree." Autumn spoke, so quietly it could of been a whisper.

"Remember what they did to Autumn, and now this? We have to get out of here as soon as possible." Minho argued, his hand rubbing circles on the girl's arm, he knew any mention of that moment was hell for her.

"He's right. We can't trust anyone expect this circle." Gally stated, his voice echoing through the room.

"What? Even Thomas?" Newt asked in disbelief, Thomas was his best friend, and he struggled to believe he'd ever do anything to hurt them.

"Yes, even Thomas. You saw the way he was so eager to get back to that work, and now, that thing was on his computer. There's no way he's on our side." Minho answered, removing his arm from the girls', after realising the twitch had ceased.

"Look, as much as we love Thomas, and as hard as it is to believe that he would ever go against us." Autumn started, shifting on her crossed legs.

"Not that hard." Gally whispered, interrupting the girl.

Autumn gave him a stern look before continuing, "How do we know we can trust him? After all, he created that thing."

"We all know she's right, even if we don't want to admit it." Frypan spoke, flexing his feet that were stretched out in front of him.

"We need to get out of here, we don't know what they're capable of." Minho stated, his hand hitting the ground.

"Where would we go?" Newt questioned, his hand moving to run through his hair.

"Anywhere but here." Minho replied.

"We can think about it more tomorrow. We'll meet up here tomorrow before work, at 8. 'N we'll discuss the plan. Don't be seen." Autumn rubbed her knuckle, her eyes trailing over every one of the boys.

"Alright." Gally spoke, nodding his head towards the girl, before getting up and making his way to the vent.

The rest followed, crawling their way towards Minho's room. The boys all parted ways to their rooms, but Autumn stayed.

"You know, I've been thinking." She spoke, her back pressed against his bed, as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Oh no, that's never good." Minho teased, as he went to sit next to her, the bed sinking at his touch.

"Shut up." Autumn mused, pushing his leg. "Anyway, I still owe you that date." She finished, as she pushed herself up to lean on her elbows.

"Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten about that, with all the craziness that's been going on."

"Well, I've been thinking, we should do it tonight." Autumn stated, as she moved onto her side, to face the brown eyed boy next to her.

"What a rebel you are. Not sure he'd be too happy if he found out." Minho replied, using the code name they'd unofficially made for Janson.

"Well, he doesn't have to find out does he?" Autumn spoke, as she rolled of his bed, and stood up.

"I guess not." Minho smiled, as he sat up on the edge of his bed, staring at the girl.

Autumn turned around, to leave. But was stopped when Minho's hand caught on her wrist, pulling her back around to face him.

"Wait, where are you going?" Minho asked, confusion lacing his words and covering his face.

"To change of course. You really think I'm going on our date, dressed like this?" Autumn mocked, as she pointed to her current a-tire, which consisted of baggy joggers and an oversized jumper.

Minho chuckled, as he himself got up, and made his way to his wardrobe, attempting to find something decent to wear.

By the time Autumn had knocked on his door. Minho had found some black trousers, and a clean white top that he'd neatly tucked in. He'd also spent an extra 5 minutes styling his hair to perfection.

Minho opened the door, instantly wowed by Autumn's outfit.

She wore, a black turtleneck top that was sparkling with multiple silver necklaces. Accompanied with some baggy white jeans, that fit in all the right places. With a silver heart belt dangling from her denim. Whilst her scarlet hair was scattered with curls.

"Wow, Autumn, you look beautiful." Minho spoke, her eyes glued to her beauty.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Autumn teased, as she grabbed his hand and pulled him from the room.

"Now, I assume you haven't planned out the date, since you're highly unorganised. So I prepared a little something." Autumn laced her fingers with his, as she continued to guide them down the hall.

"You know me too well, Autie." Minho smiled, as he stared at the girl holding his hand.