Eating With His Left Hand

"Sweetheart." Minho's voice broke Autumn's slumber.

"Mmm." Autumn grumbled, pressing her face tighter into his neck, not wanting to wake up so soon.

"Aut." Minho whispered again, placing a kiss to her head. "Darling, your cut is bleeding. I need to clean it."

"He's fine." Autumn moaned, she was not willing to get up quite yet. Plus she was so comfy, against Minho's body. He was so warm, and frankly she did not want to let go.

"He?" Minho questioned, curiously peering down at the girl that was half asleep in his arms.

"Yeah, he. He's fine." Autumn was really not in the mood was his morning chats. As much as she loved his morning voice, she was not about to give up her sleep just to hear it.

"Ok well, whatever. I still need to clean it." Minho shook her slightly, before sitting up and tugging her with him. Her head fell out of his neck and onto his shoulder, and she wrapped her arms tighter around him.

"No please, Minho. I'm so tired." Letting out a yawn at the end of her sentence. She still hadn't dared to even open her eyes, still enjoying the feeling of her body against his.

"I know, Autumn, but honestly I'm really worried about it. I don't want it getting infected or anything." Minho sighed. Truly he didn't know anything about this, he wasn't sure how it would get infected or how to tell if it was infected. But he didn't want to take any chances, especially seeing as he didn't know how much longer he'd be around to take care of her, when she was too stubborn to.

"Okay, okay, just one second. Just hold me for a little longer please." Minho couldn't argue with that, he adored the way he could cradle her small body in his arms. The way she would slump against him when she was tired, and hold onto him the whole night.

"Of course." He replied, a smile pulling at his lips. So he did, he just held her. He leant the side of his head against hers, and began to stroke her back. Not daring to stroke her hair, because he knew that would send her straight back to sleep.

Autumn hummed with pleasure. Slowly peeling her eyes open, and sitting up in his arms. "Hey." She smiled deeply, her face looking extremely exhausted.

"Hey, darling." Minho thought she looked unbelievably cute when she'd just woke up. He loved her messy hair, the lines on her face from where his shirt had pressed into her cheek, her droopy eyes, and her tired smile.

Pressing his lips against hers for a few seconds, he picked her up, and carried her to the bathroom.

"Do you think it's infected?" Autumn asked, rubbing at her eye, as she crossed her legs on the counter.

"Honestly I have no idea, I don't think so. But I definitely think it needs stitches." Minho eyed the cut across her forehead, almost cringing at how deep it was.

As soon as he Autumn's horrified face, he added. "Don't worry, I will not be attempting to give you stitches. Nor will I let them anywhere near you, to do so either."

He quickly swiped the wet wipe across her cut, whilst she was distracted. His heart broke at the way her face scrunched up, and how she reached out to hold onto his arms.

"It's over, you did it." Minho praised, chucking the wet wipe in the bin, and turning around to kiss her. He tried to convince himself he was rewarding her, but really he just wanted to kiss her.

"Well if he needs stitches, what are we gonna do?" Autumn asked, holding onto the side of his shirt for comfort, as he looked for a plaster.

"I don't know, I guess all we can do is clean it, and hope it sorts it's self out." Minho rubbed his head, before peeling at the plaster, and delicately sticking it onto her face.