Storage Room Kisses

"Autumn, I was thinking... maybe... we should go back to our storage room tonight? For old times sake." Minho almost stuttered, a nervous state taking over the, usually so confident, boy.

Together they were walking down the corridor, towards their rooms. Not that Autumn had been in hers for a while. Holding hands, as they'd just finished eating in the canteen.

Autumn just chuckled at him. "Is that your attempt at asking me on a second date?"As amusing as she found him, she also thought it was adorable how nervous he got.

"If it was, would you say yes?" Minho asked, hope filling up his eyes, as he waited for the girl's reply.

"Of course I would, you idiot." Smirking, she pulled Minho further down the corridor.

Minho's eyes lit up, as he smiled. "Good, because I wasn't gonna give you a choice." Minho shot back, now smirking cheekily at her.

"Oh! So you were just gonna drag me down there against my free will." Autumn joined in, tightening her grip on Minho's hand.

"You act like that would be hard." Minho smirked, staring at the girl teasingly. He absolutely loved teasing her.

"Bastard!" Autumn yelled, her smile still evident on her face. As if it had a permanent home, whenever he was around.

"Excuse me?" Minho placed his free hand over his heart, as he acted insulted.

Autumn took this chance to let go of his hand, and start to run down the corridor away from him.

She had hardly taken two steps before Minho had caught her. His arms coming around her middle, and lifting her off the floor. Autumn shrieked with laughter, as she threw her head back onto his shoulder.

Minho's smile grew just at the sound of her happiness, and began to spin her around just to hear it again.

Autumn continued to laugh, happily. Grinning from ear to ear, as she clung onto Minho's forearms like her life depended on it.

In that moment, she couldn't remember ever being so happy. She didn't think about the family she'd been taken away from, the fact that she might be split up from the boys, or that Minho was soon going to forget she even existed, and her him.

She was truly happy, and she relished in it. She never wanted to forget this moment.

Once Minho had put her down on the ground again, he brought his lips to her ear, whispering. "You can't run away from me, darling." He arms still circled around her.

Her heart fluttered, at the closeness of his lips, and the name. She found herself wishing he'd never let go.

Although he did, and as soon as he let go, she spun around and started to run towards her room. "Be ready in 20!"

Smiling gleefully Minho went to his room and stared to get ready.

~

"Hey!" Autumn called happily as she burst into Minho's room, not bothering to knock.

"Jesus, Aut, you nearly gave me a heart attack. Ever heard of knocking?" Minho tried to cover up how startled he'd actually been, but he didn't mind, it was Autumn after all.

"Nope!" She smiled, coming inside and sitting down on his bed, watching him brush his teeth.

"I could have been changing!" Minho finished, and went back into the bathroom.

"But you weren't." Autumn called to him, as she lay her back onto his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"You look really pretty, by the way." Minho smiled, as he leant against the frame of his bathroom door, just looking at the girl.