Thomas' Torture Chamber

She felt cold, although her skin was layered. Her body seemed to be sat on something, although the sensation in her brain was telling her she was leaning to her side. Soon enough her senses began to come to her.

Her eyes cracked open, as she heard a riot of shouts fill the room. She soon realised her arms, legs and back were bound to a metal chair, which was not helping with the lack of warmth in the room.

The rope seemed to have left burns of red along her bare arms, although she didn't remember struggling. The left side of forehead started to pound agonisingly, and her eyes soon located a puddle of red on her cargo trousers. She presumed her head wasn't bleeding anymore since she couldn't feel any running down her face.

Her body felt like it had been fried, as if she'd been sizzling away on a pan. Her organs felt like they'd had a dance party inside of her, and her toes felt as if each one had been chopped off.

Slowly gaining strength she pulled herself upright, and instantly saw Minho in front of her. No one seemed to have noticed her, so she used this time to look around the room. Newt and Frypan to her left, Gally to her right. They all seemed to be in the same predicament as her, although they must have been conscious for a long time, and were currently shouting towards the wall on her left.

"What in the hell is going on?" Autumn mumbled, unsure whether this was addressed to herself or the others.

Gally seemed to have heard her though. "Holy shit, Autumn, you're awake."

This brought the room to a silence, as every pair of eyes were on her.

"Oh my god Autumn, are you okay? How bad does it hurt?" Minho shouted over to her, beginning to pull at his restraints.

"Hmm?"

"You're head. You hit your head pretty heard when they shot you with that thing. It seemed to electrocute your body, and you lost control and feel to the floor." Minho explained so rapidly she almost missed a few details.

"Oh, so I was right, that's where the bloods from." Autumn smiled almost hauntingly, she felt rather dizzy from all the blood loss and the head smashing.

"Aut?..." Newt mumbled, they all seemed to be utterly confused and worried at the girl's actions.

"I think the blood loss is having a rather odd effect on me." Autumn tilted her head to the side, and traced her eyes around the room once more.

"Right that's it. Janson, let us fucking out of here!" Gally screamed, causing Autumn to wince as the thrill words passed through her ears.

"Hmmm. Not quite yet, Thomas has a few more questions for you." Janson's voice boomed out of the speakers.

"Thomas? What? But I-" Autumn looked to Minho for answers, utterly bewildered as to why their friend was on the other side of this.

"Ok. Um, how did you get the ID from our guard." Thomas almost stuttered over the microphone, it was clear he wanted no part it this, but was obedient none the less.

The sound of her friend's betrayal made her feel sick to her stomach, she wouldn't have been surprised if she felt bile rise up her throat any second now.

"We fucking told you asshole! We snuck into one of the security rooms and stole it from there!" Gally shouted back.

"C'mon! We've told you what you wanted, now let her out!" Minho called, pleads falling from his lips.

"I don't think so. Thomas, another round if you will." Janson announced, the evil in his voice bounced against Autumn's skull.

"You wouldn't dare, Thomas!" Autumn heard Newt shout from beside her, only just realising his cheek was cut and his nose bruised.