Bleeding Knees

Autumn pushed her sweaty palms, against the cold wooden floor. Using all her energy to push herself off the ground.

She wasn't sure what that thing was, but it definitely drained her of all her energy.

Tumbling over to the door, she fell into it, making it open, and Autumn to fall onto the floor.

Her knees slammed to the floor, tears pricked her eyes as the pain rushed through her veins. Picking herself up for the second time, she saw spots of blood start to form. Brushing it off, she made her way to the closest door, hoping to find someone anywhere.

The door was only a few metres away, but it felt like miles to Autumn. Her hand scrapping against the side of wall, in an attempt to keep herself up right. As she dragged her feet across the floor, painfully.

By the time she'd reached the door, her knees buckled,and her body went flying to the floor.

Landing head first, the room span in her eyes, her head lying aimlessly on the floor. She couldn't hear much, for her head had taken a big hit. But soon enough, her ears tuned in, and she could hear worried voices and footsteps nearing closer. She merely closed her eyes, and hoped it was someone safe.

"Autumn! Aut? Open your eyes!" Autumn heard, as she felt her body being shaken, rather aggressive.

Opening her eyes, curiously, they connected with another pair of brown ones. Minho's.

As soon as Autumn's eyes opened, Minho let out a visible sign of relief. As he grabbed Autumn's weak body, he pulled her close to him.

She instantly calmed, as her head made contact with his chest.

"What happened? Autumn, talk to me." Minho asked, worry coating every word that spewed from his mouth. His arms wrapped tightly around the girl, making sure to hold her upright.

Autumn hadn't even noticed the others until now, the rest of the boys were surrounding her, all with the same worried expression as Minho.

Autumn took a deep breath, falling deeper into Minho's embrace. She closed her eyes, as she lay comfortably against the boy.

"Rat Man..." Autumn attempted to answer, but it came out as more of a croak. Despite her attempts, she could only get out two words, before having to stop completely.

"She didn't just say.." Newt began, as she wiped up the blood that was still spewing from her split knees.

"Rat Man." Gally finished, frustrated. His eyes locked onto the almost lifeless girl in front of him, like everyone else's.

"I'll kill him." Minho's voice carried only hatred and anger, as his mind thought of only the man that had done this to her.

"We should get her to bed." Frypan suggested, the only one thinking logically, as they all stared at their broken friend.

"Yeah, you're right." Newt added, as he finished wiping the blood trails off her leg. Standing up, he wiped the blood on his jeans, trying to rid it of his hands.

"I got her." Minho stated, as Gally stepped towards the limp girl. Minho shifted his hold on her, repositioning his arms. So that one was under her back and one in the crook of her knees.

Minho picked up the girl, easily, acting as if she weighed nothing more than a feather. Her head slumped to the side, as if she was a baby who needed their head supported. He walked towards the corridor, that held their rooms.

Autumn's left arm was resting neatly on her stomach, whilst her right dangled towards the ground, under Minho's arm.

When they reached her door, Newt went to open the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"She locked it." Newt told the others, as he shook it a few more times just to check.

"Well where does she keep her key?" Gally asked Minho, clearly expecting him to know the answer.

"I don't know! She's a girl, she needs privacy, I'm not just about to ask her where she hides her key!" Minho whisper shouted back to Gally, as he was almost positive the girl in his arms was asleep.

"Well are we sure she hides it? Maybe, she just keeps it in her pocket or something?" Frypan suggested, as he gestured to her jumper pockets.

Newt stepped forward, and put his hands inside her jumper pockets. Wiggling his arms around, checking each corner.

"Nothing." Newt stated, sighing with defeat as he moved backwards, placing his hands in his pockets this time.

"Right, well there's no chance in us finding it-" Minho started, but was interrupted but an annoyed Gally.

"What? Why?" Gally asked, slightly annoyed Minho was doubted their finding skills.

"This is Autumn we're talking about here, the girl who has won every single game of hide and seek- and you really expect us to be able to find her key?" Minho mocked, smiling as he thought of her most famous hide. Balancing on the ceiling, with the edges of it holding her up.

"Yeah, I guess not." Gally sighed.

"So, I guess, we just... um, I guess I'll just put her on my bed?" Minho finally decided, after weighed up every solution.

"And where will you sleep, huh?" Newt asked, shooting his a wink, as a smirk covered his face.

"On the floor! Duh." Minho responded, turning away before they could see the blush that had formed on his face.

"Don't keep her up all night!" Gally called after him, also smirking at his comment. Frypan was just flat out laughing, too preoccupied to send one of his own Minho's way.

Minho huffed, as he pushed open his door. Before carefully placing the girl on the bed, he moved so slowly, it seemed he was scared she'd break in half.

After situating her on his bed, and making sure to cover her up with his duvet. He made a bed on the floor for himself. This considered of, mostly his old clothes, and a stray blanket he used in the winter.

Glancing at the sleeping girl one last time, he admired how peaceful she looked, even after what ever had happened.

After checking she was ok, he slumped down in bed. Falling asleep quickly, to the sound of her soft breathing.