Spider Drawings

It had been a week since the previous incident. No one dared to stand up to Janson, after Autumn told them what he did to her. Minho, however, did have to be held back when he found out what happened. He looked angrier than she'd ever seen him before, and Autumn thought, he looked as if could kill. Which probably wasn't far from the truth, if Janson kept up his act.

Autumn had recovered from her torturous evening. She'd missed her work for a week, she was sure they wouldn't punish her after what Janson did. She couldn't even walk, so even if she was planning on going, she wouldn't stand a chance. She hardly left Minho's bed that week, not even for meals. Most days, Minho would bring some food to his room, and they'd eat meals together. She appreciated this, as even if she was capable, there was no chance she'd risk seeing Janson. One night, Minho had to literally carry her to the bathroom. As her legs decided to back out on her.

But, today was the day she'd have to go back to that room. She'd received a letter under Minho's door, instructing her that she was not to miss anymore work.

She was surprised at the fact they knew she was better, or, well enough to make it up a flight of stairs or two. It often felt like they had eyes everywhere, and they probably did.

"You ready?" Minho asked her, as he stuffed a few stray shirts back into a random draw.

Autumn just nodded weakly, she hadn't got much sleep last night. As she was up all night worrying about today.

"C'mon then. You know that me and the boys won't leave your side for a second. We won't let him hurt you, Autumn. Hell, I won't even let him look at you. You've got nothing to be afraid of." Minho spoke, reassuringly. He reached out his hands, grabbing Autumn's, and pulling her up. She stumbled at little, as her legs felt weak at the sudden pressure.

Minho was surprised when Autumn linked her arm with him. She leant her head against the top of his bicep, putting a decent amount of pressure on Minho's arm.

He smiled at the sudden connect, but he told himself it was only for her support. She wouldn't be this close to him, if it wasn't for her inability to walk properly. Right?

Autumn would never admit it, but her stability was not her reason for being so close to him. Not only did she enjoy the copious amount of warmth radiating of him, but whenever she was with him. She felt safe, protected. Home.

"Hey Autumn." Newt called cheerfully, as her and Minho turned the corner. He was clearly trying to act happy, in an attempt to make Autumn feel more at ease. She appreciated this, even if it didn't work.

Autumn nodded her head slightly, and smiled at the joyous boy.

"Am I invisible, or something?" Minho mocked, as the blonde boy blatantly ignored his existence.

Autumn smiled up at the boy, who never failed to make her laugh, even in the toughest of times.

"Oh, hey, Aut." Gally greeted, as he moved his hands away from his shirt, he was rapidly doing up.

"So I am invisible?" Minho joked, lacing his words with pretend hurt.

"Did someone say something?" Autumn asked, as she played along. A smile heightening on her cheeks, as she looked around the room.

"Oh, you're on." Minho whispered, with a mischievous smile playing at his lips.

Before Autumn could even register it, she was being swung around the room. Minho's arms were fastened around her lower chest, as he continued to spin her faster and faster.

Autumn screamed excitedly, she hadn't felt this happy in, well for a long time. Her hands found Minho's strong arms, and clung onto them for dear life, worried he would drop her.