Episode 29

Raj say s"Ok fine...! It's SHYAM! YOUR HUSBAND. HE IS BEHIND ALL THIS.."

Anjali has tears in her eyes and reacted much less as expected ....

Raj says " Say something Anjali ... I am really sorry...But "

Anjali had removed her mangalsutra by now and her sindhoor was already washed away by her water falling sweat.

Anjali says " I din't know he was this cheap..! he has surpassed all the limits.."

Raj says " I didn't catch you right come again...!"

Anjali says "Nothing Raj... Let's reach Delhi first... And ya call the Delhi police as soon as we land there..."

Raj looked puzzled.

Anjali remained silent the whole journey.... They reached Delhi the next day.

At Leynar's mansion....

The guards were guarding them as instructed. Khushi was now conscious and feared like hell. She was shaking having both her hands cuddled on her stomach. Suddenly, they saw the cops outside... one of the guards let out a shout .

Shyam and the others watching from the top room gets interested.

Shyam yelled at them..." Fight themm... ! The day is almost gonna get over! What are you waiting for?"

"But sir.... " said one of the guards. But Shyam wouldn't budge. They were all fighting. Nani and Mami who regained their consciousness got up with spirits arousing them of hopes. Shyam immersed himself inside the monitor as if he were in Leynar. Suddenly the monitor shuts down and Shyam bangs the screen.

Shyam says " This would be the end of you all. "

He was about to hurt them when he heard a sound in the secret downstairs

" Shyam we know you are upstairs, surrender yourself or else we need to you force you...!"

Shyam gets nervous. His heart pounded very fast. As soon as he could react, he was caught hold by the cops. Then a known silhouetted figure revealed itself as Anjali... Everyone gives gasps and others tell her name In chorus.

Akash says "Di!! this man is behind all this.. or perhaps it's better not to call him a man..you know what he.." Akash was about to complete his sentence but couldn't continue when

Anjali gave Shyam a tight slap.Everyone is shocked as well as happy. Then another figure revealed itself to be Raj. Nani , Mami, mama, Akash chorused something.

Inspector says "you are under arrest Shyam Jha for illegal chip implant, for torturing an old man for years and many more.."

Shyam says seeing Raj "You! Oh so you might have told all the secrets to them right?? Inspector how can you arrest me without a proof ... "

Inspector says "How can you keep a secret place in this house.."

He says " Well this house is mine and I can do anything I wish to ..."

Inspector says " so you can torture people right ??" 

 Anjali says "Leave all that Shyam how do you say this is your house when this house's name is still mine.." by now everyone were free from the ropes. Everyone looks shocked by her words. What is she saying??

Anjali says with her raised eyebrows rounding him "Do you remember the file F611 Shyam??"

Shyam looks shocked.

Anjali says "When you were taking the file from the top room , a paper fell inside the cupboard which went unnoticed by you and I read it and discovered that Arnav Singh Raizadha is going to give all his property to Shyam Manohar Jha. I was really shocked reading this.. "