Episode 30

Dixit says holding his stomach "Well as I said Shyam says everything to me.... And yes.. I didn't drive the car on that day..."

"What?????????????" exclaimed both Arnav and Khushi.

Dixit answers with difficulty "It was Shyam who had driven the car improperly as he got fascinated by it . He accidentally crashed another car and he escaped from the scene after doing so.. So that's why the Driver and myself had a conversation about it as the owner of the car would be responsible for that accident. The driver touched my feet not to tell this to anyone and asked me for a solution that day as he couldn't see his son behind bars and not also myself. So that's why I had asked him to change the name of my car to his name temporarily and release him. But things turned out such a way that he was hanged. I was really depressed. Even Saro didn't listen to me. I pleaded her to hear my story at least once. But she remained stubborn and went away. Well, I'm now going to her ..."

Arnav and Khushi had tears rolling from their eyes.

Arnav had asked him to go the hospital but he remained persistent so the Cops had called the ambulance but it is yet to arrive.

Arnav says " But Shyam said that..... " .

Dixit smiles and interrupts him saying " You are still the same Chote.. you still believe what you hear Chote, not what you see...."

Arnav let's a tear and thinks that his father is right and remembers how he had believed Shyam's words that Khushi too liked him, The terrace scene flashes at him.... What blunder he made...

Dixit says "Whatever happens, happens for good....." With that he closes his eyes with a smile in his face.

Khushi and Arnav clamored falling on the ground.

Then the Ambulance came and Arnav got really angry for their lateness. Khushi asks him to calm down. She hugs him.

Arnav says " I am an orphan again Khushi......" Khushi hugs him teary eyed absorbing all his sadness to her. She too cried with him. Later Arnav gets to know from the cops that Anjali is safe and is with Raj in India. Arnav and Khushi let's a sigh of relief. The cops arrest Dr.Clifton as well as the remaining folks involved in the illegal chip implant.

Meanwhile at RM....

Raj was admiring Anjali badly and Shyam blames his time. .

She adds " How could you get his signatures when the house is mine?? It must have been from Anjali Shyam Jha to Shyam Jha and not Arnav Singh Raizadha to Shyam Jha...So if you are supposed to get the signatures then it must be from me not from Chote. I changed the name even before you changed the name of this house as yours which proved invalid.. I was the owner, I am the owner and I will be the owner of this house...!"

The inspector takes Shyam away and the guards too. Everyone is happy and hugs Anjali. The cops congratulates Anjali . Akash and Nk take them out. The others surround Anjali and appreciate her. They all congratulate Anjali and feels proud of her bravery. Anjali says "Chote ka aana baki hai...." (Let's wait for Arnav...). Raj gives her a shake hand.

Arnav and Khushi completed all the formalities. . The RFID chip was taken out from his body before his funeral. Arnav had performed his last rights. They made others to know about it. It was a shock for Rm and Nani and the others cried bitterly for not being able to see Dixit at least once.. Even after knowing he was alive these years. It's like a child being awarded a candy and the next minute the candy was being snatched away. By now, Mr and Mrs. Ratore had helped them in completing the other formalities and helped them to reach India with the ash of his father. Anjali hugged them with tears receiving them...Arnav comes to know Shyam was arrested from Akash and Nk but didn't concentrate on that part. RM was silent mourning Dixit's death. Dixit became a hero and AR designs had Arnav's father's photo in the main hall decorated with beautiful flowers... After few days... everything slowly fell on its place. Anjali receives the divorce papers. Arnav decides to talk about Shyam with Anjali. Arnav for the first time comes to Anjali's room and it looked just like how it was when she was unmarried.