Episode 15

Meanwhile in Arshi's room.......

Khushi breaks the silence and asks Arnav another question just to deviate his thinking.

Khushi asks him "Arnavji why is your surname Raizadha instead of Dixit? I thought of asking this to you before itself but then left it thereby. "

Arnav remains silent. Khushi then bits her tongue. Who is she to ask him? He gets angry to every single question she asks him. But this one is a very sensitive one too. He was turning. She was awaiting for his glare. She blurts "Sorry". But to her surprise She found his normal tone " Khushi you have the right to ask anything to me. You are my wife. Listen........."

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

16 years before.....

Rahul Dixit and Sarojini Dixit were couples and they had a lot of misunderstandings. They had a 14 year old Daughter Anjali and 11 year old son Arnav. It was as if they were ready to split that moment. Dixit was a drunkard and used to attend many illegal night outs. He came home with his bodyguards to drop him. Arnav and Anjali were very close to their mother. Their Mother always used to cry and try to get rid of him. But Saro had saved her marriage in all possible ways just for the sake of Arnav and Anjali. Arnav hated his father like hell. They both were close to their mother very much. 

But she couldn't do more as one day... 

Dixit says "No Saro... you understood me wrong.."

Saro shouts at him crying "How could you be so cheap for money Dixit? Husband is far off I don't want my kids to be called children of a killer. You killed someone and You made the driver at fault. He doesn't have money, so you took advantage of that huh?? . He may not be having money but he has a family na? Who will answer them??"

Dixit says "Listen Saro I just thought that it would be a temporary punishment. I thought to get him out as soon as possible. But I didn't know that he would end up hanged. I didn't know that the other side lawyer was so strong. He sanctioned him to death."

Saro spits on him and says "Don't you feel ashamed of yourself telling all these? You know what Dixit you were supposed to be hanged on his side. The car was in your name. You made it as our poor driver's name to temporarily get him inside jail for your fault and entice him by giving money in return. See because of you he's no more. This is too much. I am now leaving this place. Come on pack your bags Gudiya, Chote."

Dixit was persuading them" No... plz I want my kids and my family....no Saro I'm sorry for bribing... but listen to me once please...."

Arnav was listening to this teary eyed. They all left the place. Arnav glares at his father leaving him. Sarojini takes Arnav and Anjali to the Raizadha's house. Naniji consoles her loss. She receives a post of divorce and signs it. Arnav wasn't able to control this . He felt so bad so his family. Anjali was also shattered.

2 years passed in a sinister manner...

There came a news that Dixit died. But none of them seem to care since all were angry on him. Nobody went to see him. Saro was under depression and was taken to the doctor periodically. She dies due to depression thinking about Arnav and Anjali's future by not eating and sleeping properly. Arnav and Anjali cried bitterly. Naniji was shocked and Mama and Mami were taken aback. They were now orphan .It was the fall of Raizadha 's family. They suffered so much financially too taking care of so many members and all their money were spent on Saro's treatment .

3 years pass by...

There came a marriage proposal for Anjali who is now 20 years. Naniji thought that she was too young for the marriage but then Anjali herself thought that it was better to leave the place since she found herself to be a guest. No matter even if she is being treated by Mama and Mamiji as their own daughter, she gets reminded about her parents often. At last on the Wedding day the groom had kept a letter in his room stating that he doesn't wish to marry an orphan.

Arnav shouts "no..".

Anjali runs away from the wedding crying bitterly for her loss. Mama and Mamiji searches for her and finally brings her back. They tell her that hereafter she and Arnav are not orphan.

They have a large family.

They make Arnav, Anjali and Akash to be seated in a sofa and explains them that they now have three children. So they decided to adopt them and hence their name was changed from Dixit to Raizadha. But Anjali and Arnav prefers to call them as mama and mami.

Anjali was a bit grown up to handle all these loss.

But Naniji decided that Arnav was very small to handle all these and asked Arnav to study abroad. Initially he hesitated due to their financial burden but then agreed.

He joined Harvard. All the hopes of the Raizadhas were on Arnav.

He filled the application form with the name "Arnav Singh Raizadha".

New spirits arousing him. Arnav successfully completed his studies and comes back to India. Arnav was very much depressed with all the happenings and he took over mamaji's falling business noticing that how they have suffered seeing him and Anjali at loss.

All their money were spent only on them. Especially in Anjali's failed wedding and his studies.

They had been concentrating on them and so they couldn't concentrate on business. So meeting the expectations of the clients reduced rapidly.

He noticed the future of Mamaji's business that it could last only up to 2 months and not more than that.

Mamaji had never said this to him but Arnav had found this out through an intermediate.

He asks Mamaji about why he hadn't said this to him before?. To which Mamaji replies he didn't want money to come in between their relationship.

Arnav asks him to make him his business partner but Mamaji gave the whole to him having high hopes. He took over the business and defined it as Ar designs and redefined some of the strategies with his own touch the so called " Asr's touch".

He made Akash his partner and took the business to next level. It was internationally popular.

He became suave and much more hardworking. He also sent Akash to study abroad. Now Ar Designs was located in almost 10 countries. (Presently it is 15 and more coming).

The Raizadha family then bloomed from mud in the ground to rainbow in the sky.

Arnav remained more serious in his work and perfection. He at times gets flashback of his past very much and cries how much he had lost.

Then came Shyam in their house for some property matter officially and he immediately fell in love with Anjali (money) at the first sight. She also reciprocated his love.

But she feared if her marriage breaks like the latter one and also wondered if Shyam would love a person whose marriage was broken.

But Shyam accepted all her past which made her fall for him even more. He is an orphan and had spent all his life in an orphanage so he says that it would be better if they stayed there itself.

Anjali agrees to him and they stay at RM also Anjali had herself thought of giving him a family. They get married in a temple in a private ceremony avoiding the media.

She was so proud of her husband as he didn't even show a single greed for her money (but it was filled thoroughly in his mind) . How hardworking he is. He spends his money on himself and is a perfect definition for a man.

She finds pity in him as he had spent all his years in the orphanage. She had only spent alone without her parents for few years and that too she had got a home, but Shyamji had suffered his whole life without a proper family. But Shyam's eyes were only on Raizadha's mansion. Later, Khushi came to their life and things happened..........

"""""End of Flashback"""""