Episode 14

Arnav couldn't see this and he goes to the room..

Anjali calls him out saying "Chote where are you going?"

Arnav answers saying "Nothing di you know I don't eat cakes right? This isn't sugarfree."

Anjali says "Nothing will Happen if you eat a bit. Here have this ."

He glares at Shyam eating the cake. Shyam smirks seeing him. Arnav goes away. Khushi follows him. Lavanya wishes her a happy Anniversary and hugs Anjali.

In Arshi's room...

Arnav hits his fist on the wall. Khushi comes there and calms him down. He hugs her. Khushi gets chills in spine. She breaks the hug and he is a bit shocked.

Khushi says "Arnavji I want to talk to you but promise me that you won't get angry.."

Arnav says "Tell me Khushi..."

Khushi says "but before that make sure that you don't lose your control.."

Arnav replies " I promise.."

Khushi asks teary eyed "Arnavji I need a solution for our marriage. I mean you know after what and all had happened. What will we answer our family members. You say that we'll take care about this matter later. But this is a matter to be thought of."

Arnav face changes.

But Khushi continues boldly saying" Our 6 months marriage contract says I must be a virgin when I enter my house. But see virginity is far off. I'm pregnant here. Either we have to change the papers now itself for a divorce.. or.."

Arnav asks in an unassailable voice "or??"

Khushi stammers seeing his reaction fearing.

By then, Lavanya enters beaming at Khushi and hugs her saying" Khushi!!! I heard from Nani that you are pregnant is it true??"

Khushi nods her still looking at Arnav.

Lavanya enlivens.

Khushi and Arnav are looking at each other.

Lavanya hits her head and saying" oh.. sorry sorry ... I didn't even knock the door.. oops please forgive me." in her usual tone.

Arnav replies her" That's okay Lavanya."

He leaves the place.

Lavanya again hugs Khushi saying "Chamkili you are the best..."

Khushi makes her comfortable and asks her to sit down on the bed.

Lavanya gives a look around the room saying "It's been months since I've been here. Why are you crying Khushi did Asr say anything to you? "

Khushi shook her head. S

he continues "Then why are you sad? Anyways I just was so excited hearing about Naniji's talks. She was telling me what and all had happened here when I wasn't present. Omg!! This is so exciting. But Khushi, Naniji said that your's was an eloped marriage. When I had asked the reason she said that you both had not given the reason still to them. But I am your friend. You can tell this to me na?"

Khushi looks on. Well how can she tell about Shyam to her?.

Khushi swerves the topic asking her "Leave us Lavanyaji tell me about yourself and Nanhiji. I mean how did you meet him. How was your reaction when you came to know that Nanhiji was Asr's Bhai?" Lavanya gives a shy look and says "woh.. woh.. (that) it's a long story."

She continues saying" I went to Australia for a business trip. I then went to Crown hotel's pub in Sydney as my colleague was to meet his girlfriend. They both were on the dance floor. I was sitting at the corner. Nk was also there at that time dancing with chicks. Well you know about Nk and his flirts. I was drinking aside as I was depressed about my broken marriage you know that right Khushi. It takes a lot of time. Nk came and offered me to dance with him. I said no but he persisted me. I danced with him and that was our first meeting. I was just normal but Nk had fallen completely on me. He asked my number as he said he get to see Indian's rarely there. I just offered him as I was supposed to stay there for a month. We met often and I said about my broken marriage to him. I felt my heart free as I shared it with him. He cared me so much. He said that even his brother's marriage was broken and he had got married again. He said that everything that happens, happens for good. Well at that time I didn't know that Asr was his brother. We went on a long drive. He then proposed me in the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, South Wales an hour from Sydney. Ah! that was the best day in my life. I cried like a child. I accepted it. Such a sweet guy he is. We got engaged at that moment. See the diamond ring.But then after so many meetings he had shown me your photos and I was literally shocked. I was afraid to tell him the truth. But I neither didn't want it to hide from him. So I planned to say it the next day fearing even if our relationship is spoiled, I wanted him to know every bit of mine. To my surprise he was first confused. Then, he accepted me and said " No matter what happened , happens or will happen. I will always be by your side. " Those words made me to fall for him even more. Then I called Asr and asked about you all. I didn't want Nk to tell others. He persisted but I remained taut. Let me cut it hereby..Here I am now giving you all a surprise."