Episode 26

Anjali hugs him and says " You know what papa.. you are going to become a grandfather soon..."

Dixit exhilarates and hugs Anjali teary eyed "You don't have to worry anymore papa I'll get you out soon..."

Dixit says " I don't know if it is possible because once I come out of this room I'll be tracked again... as only this room is coated with aluminium and Copper not the outside world."

Anjali says "How do you know if even this room existed and you are not tracked when you are here??" Dixit says " It's because I created this room Gudiya.."

Anjali has her jaw dropped. Rahul adds "Yes gudiya I'm free to move anywhere around but will be tracked every ounce.. well they don't know why I had brought copper and Aluminium materials. This room already existed. The first time I landed here dramatically I myself was literally shocked. In these years I have been fixing these. I got a confirmation that this technique works when the goons threatened me where I went as I wasn't visible to them for few hours. Well come with me I'll show you the way out. "

Anjali and Dixit travelled through the room which caved. Dixit lit a torch and there was a brown copper door in front of them. He said "This will lead you to the mainland. Go and save yourself"

Anjali asks "But what about you??" Dixit answers "I'll be here... You first go and see to the things." Anjali says "But what if they hurt you?"

Dixit says "They didn't hurt me until these years... " Anjali raises an eyebrow and takes off his shirt to reveal his bare back body which revealed whipped bruises.

She cries and says "Don't act in front of me papa.. I don't know from where you make excuses to hide your pains... but you cannot pretend in front of me. I'm your daughter. You can't lie me."

She further adds " I will not take a move out of here without you.."

Dixit looks on and says " But bitiya..."

Anjali says "I'll die if you compel me to go out.." Dixit says "Sh.....Don't talk like this Gudiya. Okay but you'll stay here because I think by now the men would have found out that you are missing. Let it be.."

Anjali says "But it's okay I'll go and tie myself up again...."

Dixit says "are you mad?? You know what they are also planning to insert another chip on your forearm..."

Anjali exclaims "Hey bhagvan!! What is all these chips doing???"

Dixit says "you better stay here beta.... Don't worry I'll bring you food here often... if only you'd listen to me that..."

Anjali says "No papa this decision is final I'll stay here.."

Dixit says "My gudiya is stubborn just like me.Ok beta I'll take a leave now otherwise the'll ask questions to me... "

Anjali cries and says "I feel pity on you papa... Who is behind all this???"

But Dixit was now ascending the stairs hurriedly and got up. Anjali didn't call him back as she knows that those men are deadly. She clamored thinking about her Father's situation.

Other side of the door from the trap room.....

Meanwhile in the other end....

Arnav and Khushi are in their room.

Arnav gets ready and says to her "Khushi you'll stay here. I'll go to Raj and deal with him..."

Khushi says " par..."

Arnav says "Par war kuch nahi (no if's and but's) you are going to stay here.."

Khushi says" But Arnavji listen to me... how am I supposed to stay alone here..?" Arnav says "Hmmm... you are staying at Ratore's house..."