Episode 19

Meanwhile in RM.....

Shyam goes to mamiji's room and she turns her face away seeing him. Shyam doubts whether Mamiji knows his truth or not . So pretends to be nice in front of her.

He goes towards her asks her "I'm sorry to ask Mamiji...But, I am noticing you these days that you are not talking with me. " Mamiji first doesn't answer then she tell him " Damaadji! You nowadays have started being bad."

Shyam looks shocked then she continues "You have started supporting ASr adn Khushi's marriage. You have started accepting akash and Khoon bhari taang's marriage. You were in my team not supporting their marriages. But now even you have started accepting the fact. You have also changed." Shyam smirks letting a sigh of relief and thinks "I have other plans mamiji. So Khushi is not important for me now.."

He then tells her "Offoh Mamiji you have to accept the fact that they are married. We cannot change what has happened now. Now Khushiji is also pregnant. We cannot do anything to break their marriage now. Now imagine if we plan to separate both their marriages then what will others talk?? They will first talk about how Raizadha's are temporary minded people. They'll say about your son how he had left Payal. All the neighbourhood of Gupta's would start blaming us. The name of the Raizadha's will also tarnish.Everyone will first blame your son. Do you want this to happen Mamiji??"

Mami says "Never Damaadji.."

Shyam says "Tabhi toh (that's why) if you try to separate them then the Gupta's will have an higher hand claiming their daughter's life had spoiled because of us. They will have more good name in the surrounding leading to bad name of us. And now even your Daughter in laws have started having good names from your club members. Do you want them to have a hike in their position having your son's name diminished? What say Mamiji??"

Mamiji says " Damaadji! You are very smart.. I guess I have to accept the fact from now on ." Shyam smiles and lets a sigh of relief leaving the room.

After lunch...

Anjali tells everyone that Shyam and herself are going out.

Shyam says "I'm taking Rani Sahiba out for some days.."

Anjali is shocked and answers " Wow!! Days?? I didn't know that! Why Shyamji?? Where??" .

Shyam says "It's a surprise...."

Nani asks "But Damaadji...."

Shyam says " Any problem Naniji?? Don't you trust me??"

Naniji says "Why wouldn't I damaadji. It's just that.."

Shyam says "Don't worry Naniji... I'll take care of her...". Everyone bids bye to them.

Nk descends the stairs and sees them going. He asks Naniji about their whereabouts. He is shocked to hear it. He can't leave Di alone after what he came to know about Shyam. He found it fishy. Nk was about to stop them but he couldn't. He calls Asr immediately but he doesn't pick up the call. He keeps trying but he doesn't take up the call.

"Dammit" he let out.

He tries to follow them but in vain is caught by Naniji to do some personal work. His time is culpable. Why would Shyam take Anjali out for some days? And that too he hasn't revealed the location.

After his work got over with Naniji, he called Arnav but it was still unreachable. He then went to Lavanya and gave her the gift which was there in his own room.

Lavanya exclaims and hugs him saying "Thank you baby....! Love you ..."

She pecks him on his cheeks. "Wow!!! this watch looks so cool honey... Sorry I cursed you yesterday badly."

Nk says "No probs La!"

She jumps and then goes away as Payal calls her. Nk then thinks of sneaking to the top floor. He ascends the stairs. He first checks the secret door cupboard but finds a normal shelf in it. Yes!!! Shyam had kept the false shelf in front of the stairs. He first thought of taking out the false shelf and examining the secret room. But then though of exploring the top room itself. He searched all the cupboards and wished to find any other proof if Shyam had kept. Oh God!! RM had become a detective house. It's like a suspected house full of clues. He then sees a small bit of paper in the cupboard adjacent to the secret stair's cupboard. He takes out the bit of paper and reads it. He gets shocked. He keeps it with himself.

Arnav hadn't arrived the whole day.

Nk asks Nani where Nannav went.

Nani says "Arre beta they are now husband and wife they can go anywhere and at anytime. "

Nk looks pallid hearing this. After 2 days, Arnav enters the house with Khushi. Nani and Akash welcomes them. They were ascending the stairs and Nk hurriedly comes to him.

Asr asks "What happened Nk? Why are you hasty???"

Nk says " Why didn't you pick up my calls? Anyways listen...." and he tells all. Arnav and Khushi are traumatized to hear this and he then calls him to his room.

The trio is now in Arshi's room.

Arnav says " Why would Shyam take di out for days?? Nk I just have a bad feeling that something is about to happen... "

Nk says " Me too Nannav... I just hope that everything moves well. Say nannav I forgot to show you this which I found in the top room. "

He hands over the bit paper to Arnav.

Arnav reads out " MANOEUVRE DIXIT, Faroe Islands"

Arnav is shocked reading this.

Khushi asks "Arnavji your father is no more.. then why would this be written like this?? Even the room having the screen's name is Dixit. Take me there na??"

Arnav says "I guess we three must go there and have an adventure ourselves.."

Nk says "Bhai I don't know what is Shyam planning. But whatever he is planning, I feel it is very big and serious...!"

Khushi asks "But wherever you went you only encountered Dixit name.. Are we just guessing Shyamji's name just seeing the room's tidiness?? I mean it could be someone else too... "

Nk says " No Bhabhi this can't be...When we logged on to the computer it was written 'Welcome Shyam!' so definitely Shyam is involved in this... .God I'm fearing about Di!!"

Arnav says "But why didn't Di tell me at least before going..."

Khushi replies " Obviously!!! Shyamji might have made some excuses about it.."

Arnav says " If that would be I think he is up to something this time.."

He promptly took out his phone and called Anjali. But it was not reachable.

He says " I think definitely Shyam is going to execute his wicked plan for God if existed would know about it...Hurry up everyone we are going to the top room!"

The trio goes to the top room. Nk and Arnav remove the false shelf perceiving the secret stairs.. Khushi looked at them in awe..

Arnav says "There is much more too Khushi.. get inside.." They ascend the spiral stairway and reach the room. Every bit of the room made Khushi in an awe.

She exclaims " Hey Devimaiyya... " . 

The room flashed as Nk on the theatrical screen computer. Nk says in Shyam's voice the password. The computer is open. Khushi has her heart pounding the most. As they encounter the person standing his back side facing them. 

Arnav asks" Who is this person???" he gets his answer as the person looks up and Arnav had the shock of his life.

Who might this be?

Please find top 20 Rabba ve's in this link or click the "External link" near the voting section:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_qd3asKcA