Episode 5

He further adds "you have to make this true since you have already cheated them by telling a lie. Now you have no other option but to make your lie true." He couldn't help himself he was supposed to be angry with her but here he is teasing her.

Khushi says " Aisa ho hi nahi sakta.......hum hone nahi denge". (this won't happen...I won't make it happen)

Arnav says(With a smirk) "yeh drama karne ki zaroorat bhi nahin hai..tumhi kehti ho na ki Devimaiyya kuch bhi kar sakti hai...".(This drama was not needed....it's you who'll say right? Devimaiyya can do anything)

Khushi says "I don't want to talk to you ".

With this they finished their breakfast and they left and waved bye to uncleji and autiji. They say "Agli baar bachche ko saath le aana....".(Come with your child the next time)

They both leave the dhaba.

Khushi asks Arnav to wait since she has to get rid of the fake bag and goes to the same washroom. Arnav says "kapde sambhalke..."(take care of your clothes).Khushi gives him a glare.

He adds "Jaldi karna I've got meeting in Nainital...".(change soon..)

Khushi comes back and when they both try to depart,a set of goons come and attack Arnav.A goon comes and says to Arnav "that day you beat me hard right? Ab dekh mein kya karta hoon...."(see what i'll do now) With that he beats Arnav, he couldn't escape. Khushi was anguished seeing him in pain. She shouts "Arnavji...Arnavji".

One of the goons sees her and say "look this girl looks soo beautiful...her saree....her eyes....her nose.....her mouth.....her neck...".He could't continue more.

He was now beaten up by Arnav massively. A new set of goons were visible from far off and were approaching them. Arnav knew he could't manage all of them. He holds Khushi's hands and says "Runnnn..". They both keep running. They try to find their car but couldn't do so. They had lost their tracks. They keep running.

Khushi pants and says "Nahin.....aur nahin hum thak chuke hain...". (no.. not more i've go tired)

Arnav says "No Khushi u can't give up they are coming after us..".

They hide behind a tree and Khushi hugs him tightly dreading. Arnav realizes that he is holding her bare waist. He stares at her closed eyes. The sound of goons then distracts him. He looks at them behind the tree. Twilight was approaching suddenly it starts to rain heavily. All the goons wondered what to do. They had come to the inner part of the forest.

One of them said "Its raining and its getting dark they are not really important for us...they are not worth our search...come on... lets go".

With that everyone goes away. Arnav and Khushi let a sigh of relief. Arnav checks his phone and it doesn't open, he cursed. Khushi is still hugging him. Arnav looks at her and gestures her to release. Khushi releases looking here and there. It was heavily raining outside.

Khushi says "Ab hum kya karenge.....?".( what are we going to do now)

Arnav puts his five fingers on her mouth and said "shhh....."

They both were very close and that too in the rain, it made Arnav uneasy. Arnav says "lets keep walking we can't stay in this rain like this..".

Arnav was holding her wet hands. It made him feel a slight tickle on his lower stomach. He felt like pulling her and taste her lips. After a five minutes of walk, they see a hut obscure. Both let a sigh of relief. They both get inside.

They see no one inside. It was a store room for farmers to store the haystack. Arnav wonders whether anyone would come at this time and that too in this weather. Arnav locks the door. The hut had three to four lamps.