Episode 13

Arnav cuts her and pins her on the wall . He breathes at her heavily.

Khushi gets nervous but tries to control her feelings.

He whispers at her "you haven't answered me about my love"

Khushi gasps seeing him very close to her. She shuts her eyes he leaned towards her to kiss, when they hear Anjali's voice " Everyone come down. Nk has a news for you all".

They steady themselves and goes down.

Everyone assembles the hall.

Mamiji asks " What is this news Anjali bitiya"

Mama says "han (yes) what happened??"

Anjali says " Ask Nk Mamaji"

Akash says "yes tell us. We are all eager."

Payal says "yes he has to say that. He said that he'll say it during dinner time."

Anjali says "Haan (yes ) Payalji but how can I leave him till dinner. I am so eager."

Khushi asks "but how did he agree to tell before?"

Anjali says "I made him promise in the name of my child so he couldn't budge."

Nk pouts.

Nani says " tell us beta we are all eager. Don't feel shy"

Nk says hesitatingly " I'm already engaged"

Everyone gets shocked hearing what Nk said.

Nani exclaims "What???"

Akash says "but with whom?"

Nk says "you all will know during the dinner time."

Khushi says "but Nanhiji, why didn't you tell us all before."

Nk said "I am sorry Bhabhi I know that I must tell you all. But she wants it to be a surprise. So I wouldn't budge."

Nani says " this girl sounds bossy. But beta why didn't you tell us before. We would have come there na. And why didn't Anand Kisore and Naina Kisore (His parents) tell us about this ?".

Nk says sliding his hand over his head not facing them "Well we got engaged without anyone else's knowledge."

Mami says "Arre... HHBB without anyone else. That means bhagke (eloped) engagement?"

Nk says "Like that Maasiji.."

Manorama says " HHBB you proved to be Arnav bitwa's brother. I hope it's not another Gupta's sister. Phati saadi do you have another sister?"

Nani glares at her piercing her eyes. Manorama says "Abk...abk...abk Nk babua just tell us na how could you do this alone."

Nk goes and falls on Nani's feet and says "I am sorry Naniji. I should have informed you all before. But when I saw this girl in Australia I fell on her at the first sight. She was so different from others. You'll know when she comes. It would be a shock for you all."

Nani says "It's confusing beta. I need to look at the girl first."

She gestures him to get up.

Arnav asks "Is she an Indian Nk?"

Nk says " Nothing to worry Nannav. She is an Indian and you know her very well."

Arnav exclaims "What?? Do I know her?"

Nk irks saying " Ahmmm... well she worked in Ar for about 4 years..and "

Akash says " What?? AR design's employee?? And that too for 4 years?"