Episode 3

In the morning, Khushi wakes up. The yellow rays of sunlight incident on her face make her smile a bit. As she is afraid of Darkness,on the contrary she likes all kind of lights.

The yellowish colour of the sunlight makes her feel bright and fresh. She then winds up her quilt and her pillow, comes inside the room and draws the curtain, meanwhile Arnav wakes up as light falls on his face and gets up. He sees Khushi and tries to open his mouth about the previous day events but Khushi flouts him. He then decides to deal with her later. Her anger was reasonable. He then went out for jogging. 

Later when he comes back to his room, he sees his dress on the bed. Khushi had kept it for him without a word. He tries to Talk with Khushi But instead she goes out calling for Lakshmi (the goat).Arnav doesn't like Khushi ignoring him. He tries to talk to her at least an eye lock word do things. But Khushi never gave away the chance for it. In the dining hall, she kept serving others and then ate her breakfast without even noticing him. 

Arnav was little taken aback. He then leaves for office with akash. Payal asks maamiji to taste the halwa made by her. Mamiji tastes and snorts saying "this is similar to aata".(wheat flour mixture) Payal gets upset. 

Naani notices all this and says "Manorama,laghat hai bhang ka nasha to aapse hata nahi. Ab tak aap bhang ke nashe se naahi utare ho ihliye aapko halwa bhi aata jaisan lagat hai ."(Manorama I think you still are in a drunken state.so that's why even halwa for you looks like aata..)

Anjali and Khushi giggle. After winding up the table,Anjali,Nani and mami goes out. They ask Khushi to join them but she denies. Khushi remembers the harsh words said by arnav.She bursts out into tears infront of raizada's temple and vents out her anger to devi maiyya "Arnav ji was right I am not worth loving.That's why you took away my parents early.I cannot maintain any relation for a long time. When I was 8 years old you took away my parents,now within few days you separated me from my amma bauji, now after 6 months I will be separated from my husband and that too a person who hates me the most.Every girl has a dream about how her man would be.I just wished having a person who loves me. But here I have a person who says that I am not worth loving."

Khushi moans crying.Shyam meanwhile clears his throat and says"sorry Khushiji...sorry for everything.." Khushi wipes her tears and tries to move away.He says "I will give you all the answers for your questions."Khushi stops then closes her eyes.he adds "I know the reason why saalesahab married you." Khushi looks at him aghast . "But before that you must forgive me for what I have done and promise me not to tell Anjali anything".Khushi says"it's a waste of time talking to you..U say sorry and do the same mistake again and again."Shyam says "but think this time you are getting benefitted. Arnav is not going to open up the reason to you no matter how much ever you try.So it's a do or a die situation.."

Khushi says "tell me, what the hell do you know?"

Shyam tells everything from the beginning. When he ends Khushi's face was appalled.She says "how dare you do so such a thing.How dare you fill contagion on Arnavji's mind. Who asked you to lie him saying even I am interested with a snake like you."Khushi was about to slap shyam but then she sees Anjali coming inside with nani and maami. Shyam says that" I already said that I am sorry for what I have done.Then why would I come and tell you the truth on what happened".Khushi says "I don't believe you". shyam says"but....." Khushi stops him saying"I don't want to talk anymore..." and goes away. Shyam smirks.

In the evening when Arnav comes back home,he eats seeing Khushi's eyes red and couldn't do anything but feel sorry for her.Payal makes Akash comfortable and he responds her in a loving manner.

They both notice them and share an eyelock. How things should have been and how things ended up between them.Arnav remembers their moments and time spent with each other.How he felt weak on that Diwali night and was forced to kiss her, How he felt when he saw Khushi in rain, how he felt when he slipped and fell on her while she was placing rangoli colour on the floor. Then khushi turns away. Then they see akash and payal going to their room with hands on each other's shoulders. Akash talks sweetly to payal and she blushes reciprocating him.