Episode 18

In the morning about 7.15 am......

Garima , Madhumati and Shashi comes to the Raizadha's house... They are all welcomed heartily by Naniji.. Mami shows her upper hand in front of them but still welcomes them...

Madhumati (Buaji): Devyani ji!! We are very happy to know that Khushi is pregnant. We went to the temple just after hearing the news. Garima wants to see Khushi badly... Here, have this prashad...

Nani takes the prashad and asks Hp to keep it in the Kitchen.

Mami: HHBB!! Thought Khushi was young and is innocent. But she's more witty than Khoon Bhari....(Nani eyes her....) abk abk abk Payaliya....Anyway congratulaitons Madhumatiji...." 

She hugs her. She hugs Garima who was in happy tears...

Shashi smiles seeing all of them. Payal comes with Akash and they greet them.

Garima hugs Payal saying " I'm very happy beta... I have no words to express my gratitude to the Raizadha's. Finally, I can die with peace.."

Akash says "Why are you talking like this Ammaji..? Your daughters deserved us. Or perhaps we deserve your daughters"

Madhumati hugs him and says "Don't talk like this Nandkisore!! Don't talk big words. We are already overwhelmed with ecstasy.."

Nk was about to come out but hides behind Lavanya seeing Madhumatiji..

Lavanya asks "What happened???"

Nk says "Nothing just be like this ...."

But Madhumati had seen him and says "AReee Nandkisore.... you?? How are you beta..."

Nk replies sheepishly "Yes Buaji, I'm fine !!" He runs away. Lavanya goes and hugs them.

"I'm Lavanya. Hope you all know me.."

Garima says " How can we forget you beta??? You are also like our daughter.." She hugs her.

Mami says "HHBB all Gupta daughters are Raizadha's Daughter in law's. If there is any other Raizadha's Daughter-in-law then they make them their daughters..."

Nani says "And we are very much obliged to them. Am I right Manorama???"

Meanwhile Arnav and Khushi descend down the stairs. Garima runs and hugs Khushi. Khushi hugs her crying "Amma".

Garima says teary eyed "Beta we are so happy after hearing this news. We went to our native temple and had brought Prashad for all of you."

Khushi says "Wow! Amma thank you.. " 

Garima hugs her saying" We don't have any bounds to express our happiness beta...!" Khushi goes and hugs others. Arnav takes blessings of others.

Garima hugs him and says "Congratulations beta..." 

Khushi asks them to have breakfast with them. 

But Garima says " No bitiya we have kept pooja in our house today evening... we came to invite you all.." before Arnav could answer,

Khushi says" Amma I'm not feeling well.. I don't like travelling nowadays..so.." 

Madhumati says "No problem Sanka Devi...... you take care.. Damaadji be with her like this always.."

Khushi sees him. Arnav eyes her. Shyam comes thereby and smiles at them. They get uncomfortable seeing him.

Nani says "I'll come don't worry..." 

They bid adieu to everyone and leave. Khushi cries seeing them. Arnav and Khushi goes upstairs.

Arnav says "Don't worry Khushi... Everything will be all right.."