Episode 23

Arnav says "I am going to faroe islands..."

Khushi exclaims "What??"

Arnav answers " Yes Khushi we don't have any other choice. Rm is fully under that toad's control. He warned us not to tell anyone otherwise Di's life would be in danger. I somehow have this feeling that we'll get all our solutions there. But what makes me think is that why would Shyam make my father his captive just for mere revenge. He won't do anything without a profit. Anyways... you'll go to Gupta's house...."

Khushi says" Par.."

Arnav says "its final"

Khushi says "Fine!!! Then you will first have to divorce me and then go... I'll be in Gupta's house.."

Arnav says "What the hell are you talking Dammit???"

Khushi answers "Then what do you expect me to say Arnavji?? "

Arnav says "Khushi you are not supposed to travel when you are..."

Khushi snaps at him saying "Pregnant you mean??? May I know if this is even valid these days??? Wherever you go I will come... you can only leave me alone in Gupta's house when we are separated. Remember the conditions of our permanent marriage??? You have a life time commitment with me Aranvji.....! It's a deal with me..."

Arnav smiles and says " I thought you are just a sweet maker's daughter. But you proved to be a businessman's wife...My wife" Khushi hugs him and he kisses her on her forehead..

Khushi asks him still hugging "I will come with you Arnavji No matter where. Even to the stars.... So what have you decided??"

Arnav says breaking the hug "Do I even have a choice after this??? Yes... But before we must have a word with the doctor.."

He calls the doctor and she says that its fine for Khushi to travel as she is healthy. Arnav says " Off we go to Faroe islands..."

Khushi asks him "but we haven't booked the tickets..How are we going to go there??"

Arnav says "yes we will be leaving in the next two hours in my charter flight..."

Khushi gulps with her eyes ogled.

They reach the grounds.

Arnav and Khushi board the flight . Khushi holds Arnav tightly when the flight takes off. He smiles seeing her. It steadies. She sees the splendid panoramic view for the first time.

Aranv admires every bit of Khushi's awe. She clutches Arnav's coat. He breathes heavily on her. She looks at him scared. Their lips were an inch apart. The Glazing reddish yellow light from the sky hit their faces.

Khushi says "Arnavji.... somebody might see us.."

Arnav says "Relax Khushi.... This is my flight.. BTW,Even if they see what's the big deal Khushi???.. we are husband and wife...We have all the rights..."

He nears her.. She closes her eyes. She feels his lips and they kiss each other passionately. Khushi too kisses him well and he gets surprised as she had taken a step ahead with him too. He further smooches her more hard. After sometime they both exhaust with gasps. Khushi hides under him due to Shyness and he miles looking through the window. They take nap and Arnav wakes up after some time. They have a good time with each other. Khushi talks about herself and Arnav talks about him. This flight trip made them to know more about each other.

Meanwhile at Anjali's place.....

Anjali wonders what was happening to her. She has her face covered with sweat. She is roped and is not able to get rid of it. She was wondering where she was. She had been shouting the whole time and none came. She was exhausted and couldn't do anything until now. She finds a sharp tool nearby the wall. She rubs her tied hands against it and the rope breaks. Her hand is free and she frees herself from the chair in which she was sitting. There was a camera. She has an escape......