Episode 24

The view was magnificent.

There were no words to express how Khushi felt. Of all the hardship she faced in her life showing a smile , she felt she was born to be here. She felt she was just alive after all this time for this view.

They further went travelling. Arnav brushed her hand while changing the gears and he looks at her frequently. He at a point kept staring at her.

Khushi blushes and says "Aranvji.... Look at the road not me.... Look how beautiful is the view outside.... "

Arnav says " Not more than you Khushi..." 

Khushi blushes at him. Arnav says "oh...! Khushi Kumari Gupta can also blush..."

Khushi mantled and tuned his face forcefully to concentrate on the road.

Khushi asked Arnav where was he taking her. Khushi got her sweaters on as she felt some cold air surging through the car glass. The view outside was breathtaking.

She asked "Arnavji!!! I am asking you something...answer me dammit.."

Arnav raises his eyebrows and looks at her....

He answers " We are almost there Khushi....."

Khushi holds her stomach and says "your father is so bad.. He makes his wife really impatient.. I don't know why I am reacting in this way... Arnavji!! Your baby is just like you... you know it was not me who had said dammit but your baby... Look how restless our baby is... Just like you... this jr. Laadgovernor is too much... Already I am handling this one but another one would make me mad....! I don't know how..."

Arnav brakes his car and eyes Khushi . Khushi was not able to continue her words and saw the shock of her life. It was sumptuous.

Khushi had happy tears seeing the place and hugs Arnav

Khushi had happy tears seeing the place and hugs Arnav. There was a single bench. Khushi felt the cold winds hit her face. It was really cold. But it was manageable.

Arnav asks " Khushi is it too cold shall we go back???"

Khushi says "It's okay Arnavji.. who knows when I'll be getting the chance to see these places again..." 

They both walk together. Arnav has his arm around her with Khushi leaning on him and they both sit on the bench. Khushi is still leaning on his shoulders. They talk and talk for hours together. 

Arnav has his hand on Khushi's stomach and sees it saying "

When are you going to come out?? I am eagerly waiting to see you. I don't know why but I feel like lifting you and swinging you to the outside world. I feel like teaching you all the things I have learnt in a go. I feel myself responsible seeing you. I can feel you. Do you hear me??"

He caresses her belly and pecks it . Khushi was watching all this teary eyed. She pecks a kiss on Arnav's forehead. They both talk for a while when suddenly Arnav sees someone faraway talking with another man and blurts out shocking " Raj!!!"