Episode 2

Anjali beams at Arnav...she asks "chote...where were you i was searching you and Khushiji"

Arnav replies"nothing di I was just tired!" in a sloshed manner. 

Anjali says"okay the....." but gets interrupted seeing khushi and notices her red cheek.She gives a side shy smile and asks mischievously "Khushiji are u also tired?I think u r tired of chote". 

Anjali remembers Arnav saying in Flashback "Kisi ko ye janne ki zaroori nahin ki agar hum akele hote to kya karte." (Everyone needn't know what we do when we are alone).

Anjali snickered .

Arnav then says in a dreamy voice "Haan di.." (Yes di..)

Anjali says"OMG chote.....this bhaang has got you ludicrous.Here,everybody else is done with the neembu achaar except u two.That's why I came upstairs.Don't forget to eat it."Anjali first thought of staying to see them eat . But then thought that Bhaang ke nashe mein toh Chote Aur achhche lagte hain and she went hoping to see them like this always. Arnav then gets inside and asks Khushi to eat it.Arnav is abt to eat but before that he says "I want to say something to you Khushi"

Khushi says " Haan boliye na.."(ya tell me).

But Khushi had started eating the lemon.Then Arnav didn't say anything further and started eating the lemon.They both felt acrid.Then Khushi stood up suddenly and went near the poolside and saw the Bowl filled with red water. She went to clean up.Arnav felt a slight headache and stared here and there anticipating.

 Khushi asks Arnav "Do you remember anything?".

Arnav replies "No..Tumhe?"(you).

Khushi Flashbacks everything and replies "No".

TV ROOM

Everyone assembles in the TV room to watch the holi video.

Anjali announces that she has recorded everything today and shows everyone the videotape of the holi party when ArSHi apply colour on each other and how they get bhangified. 

Both are shocked seeing this. Anjali draws a contrast on how Arnav never used to play holi, drink bhang and dance but now he does. Arnav gets annoyed but Anjali continues pulling his leg and showing everyone what all ArShi did when they were high. Anjali says whenever they're high, they say whatever is there in their heart and this further shocks them.

ArShi Room

Khushi enters and asks "you said you wanna say something to me. What was it?"

Arnav gets a bit panic-stricken and says "I said that I didn't remember anything right?".

Khushi then asks "why did you drink bhaang then?".

Arnav gets angry and says "Stop asking me silly questions.." .

Khushi too gets angry saying "What silly questions?when you need to know about something I am answerable.But when I ask something then its silly..right? Okay fine this is a silly question..But what abt the marriage?? the six months contract?? Its not a silly question right? because as a temporary wife I ought to know about it.....!I am tired of all your denounces!why did you blackmail me on the marriage?why did you say that you won't allow jiji to get married to jijaji if i disobey?why did you forcefully made me wear the sindhoor and mangalsutra of your name?why am I Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada all of a sudden?I want your answers now....!".

Arnav's face turns red with rage.He fumes with anger saying "How dare you! How dare you raise questions to Arnav Singh Raizada?"

Khushi takes a step forward to come in front of him and says"kya kar lenge aap?"with her side hands folded. Arnav now got his anger engorged and retorted holding her hands and pushes her to the end of the wall.

Arnav replies "Kyunki tum bekar ho..Tum se baat karna bhi bekar hai....tum mere jawab ke laayak nahin ho...you deserve every pain"(because you are waste.Its a waste of time talking to you.you are not worth my answer) 

Khushi fumes in anger and tears fell like waterfall without blinking.She says "ab samjhi yahi baat to us waqt aap kehna chahte the"(now I understand.this is what u were trying to say that time).

Arnav released her hand in a shock about to say no..but he camouflages it.He further adds "5 mahine aur kuch din uske baad tum aazad ho jaogi...tumhe kya laga? Ek arnav singh raizada jaisa insaan tujh jaisi ladki ke chakkar mein pada rahega,din raat tumhare qayalon mein apna neendh udayega? agar aisa hai toh abhi kaan kholke sunlo Tum pyar karne ke liye laayak nahi ho. aur..."

(5 months and some more days then u'll be free..what did u think?A person like ASR would fall for a girl like you,wasting his sleep day and night? If this was it then listen to me opening your ears tou are not worth loving..and...)

Khushi jeers saying "bas!hum aur nahin sunna chahte..hum aapse koi sawal nahin poochenge..Khush?"(enough!I don't wanna listen more..I won't ask you any questions.Happy?) with that she turned and bestirred out of the room about to lament but not in front of him.

While going out she sees shyam smiling dexterously. Khushi tried to avoid him but he impeded saying "Arnav ka jawab toh naa sahi par mere sawal ka jawab toh aapke sawaalon ne dey diya!"(Not Arnav's question answers but you have answered my questions through your questions.) Khushi blazed at him saying "I am warning you now!Don't you dare come in between me and my husband..."

She further adds presumptuously "shaadi se pehle toh aapke taraf se sirf anjali di hamere beech thi par abhi toh mera aadmi bhi hai!kya karenge aap?Ek to pati patni ke niji baatein chupke suna aapne, yeh sunke aap mujhe dhamki dene ki koshish mat karna!"(before marriage only anjali was between us but now there is my man too. What will you do?you heard personal conversation of husband and wife.Now don't try to threaten me) Shyam still smiles slyly..Khushi leaves the place.

Behind was Arnav listening to this conversation in a trauma both in anger and a new eminent feeling for his wife. Shyam's smile fades away seeing Arnav. Arnav comes to him and says "suna tumne?ab hum dono ki shaadi ho chuki hai...shaadi ke baad woh bhi badal gayi hai...Ab toh tum kuch bhi nahin kar sakte..."(did you hear that? we both are now married.she changed after marriage.Now u can't do anything).With that arnav snorts and leaves the place. Shyam says to himself mischievously "dhamki dena toh maine ab tak socha bhi nahin!!!"(Till now,I don't even have an idea of threatening")

Dinner

Everybody assembles in the dining table .khushi serves chappati to arnav with a sad face.Arnav stares at her. He remembers how badly he had treated her. He then remembers how khushi confronted shyam and starts feeling illustrious about her.He tries offer an helping hand.But she denies.He cursed himself for being very bad to khushi but he wouldn't budge to ask sorry .(ego Raizada...)

Bedroom

Khushi is sleeping outside.The scene between shyam and khushi disturbed arnav the whole night.

How khushi said "mera aadmi"(my man).How she glared at him saying not to meddle in between them. He stares at her thinking of her reply to shyam as well as the terrace scene where he caught shyam hugging khushi. His mind wavered between the two scenes.How did Khushi say such a thing to shyam if she had feelings for him?Did she really change after marriage or was there something else missed? He was perplexed with the thought that Khushi had retorted shyam back for his sake. He had talked about their relationship with Shyam but till now he had never asked to Khushi about it.He suddenly realized that there is something which he didn't know. A truth that is well concealed. He thinks of asking Khushi about it the next day. For now its better to make things stay at rest. His head was paining as if it would burst anytime. He kept both the pillows on his ears and went to sleep.