Episode 10

Nani says "Bitiya i'll call the doctor now. " She adds "tell me where's the receiver?...Bitiya??...Bitiya??"

She sees Khushi nowhere and wonders She was standing beside her but then looks down shocked. She sees Khushi lying down unconcious. Nani is appaled. Soon she calls Akash, mama, Payal, mami everyone. All are in Arnav's room. They get shocked and make Khushi lie on the bed.

Payal panics saying "I didn't know that she was soo ill... I gave her tablets... but still I wonder how....Akashji I'm very scared..."

Akash says "Chill payal.. nothing will happen to Khushiji..Doctor will come soon.." They pour water on Khushi.. She gets up and holds her head. "aah.." said Khushi.

Nani asks "bitiya how did this happen even after medicines? "

Khushi says "I donno Naniji but I feel like this since 5 days ".

Nani gets shocked and says "bitiya if your health was not good then why didn't you tell anyone?" The doctor comes inside and checks her pulse. She asks Khushi what else she was feeling these days . Khushi says she has cramps, vomiting, nausea, giddiness. She asks everyone to go out. Everyone is tensed outside. After 10 to 15 minutes she asks everyone to come in. Payal and Nani looked more tensed than others.

The doctor says "Congratulations .....! your daughter-in-law is pregnant Mrs. Raizada"

Everyone is shocked and transfixed. Then it turned into an exhilaration. Khushi gets up from the bed swiftly and is tensed. Akash hugs a cheerful Payal, Mami squeaks and hugs mama, Nani keeps her hands on her mouth and thanks devi maiyya heartily. Meanwhile

Anjali comes with Nk and Shyam from the top floor (his room) and asks " What happened, Arre nani everyone looks happy.. Tell me the reason..Arre doctor you are here.. Anything happened?"

The doctor says " Congratulations Mrs. Jha, Khushi is pregnant."

Anjali beams and hugs Khushi. Nani joins them. They both kiss Khushi. Shyam looks scandalized . Nk becomes happy and hugs Khushi saying "Hey everyone I am going to become chacha (Father's younger brother)..."

The doctor goes away. Shyam's eyes were widely petrified. He moves backwards. Payal and Mami hug Khushi. Nani calls Arnav but it doesn't reach him. Akash says that he is in the conference so he won't be able to attend the call. 

Nani says "come everyone outside we'll plan to surprise chote.."

Anjali says "woww! Naniji our Chote is going to have another Chote.... OMG! I'm so excited.." She then turns back to Khushi asking her "Ahmm.. Khushiji can we surprise your Chote or you'll prefer saying it to him.."

Khushi says faking a smile " No di.. you all can very well do it.. I feel sleepy now...".

Nani says "Haan bitiya(yes dear) we all forgot! Okay you rest...come everyone....let's go!" Everyone clears. Khushi was holding her tears until now. She was holding it more until she was about to close the door. She then closes the door and bursts out crying.. She kept her hands on the stomach and says "Main tumhe kaise bachaungi???"(how will I save you? ). She vents out her spleen and clamoured.

After some hours....

Arnav enters and parks the car. He notices that there is still light burning in the house. He wonders how at this time nobody fell asleep. He saw his watch and it was 1.00 am. He sighs and enters the house. The hall was lighted and he was confused. He sat on the sofa and starts looking at his case. Naniji along with others came together in a line. Arnav is puzzled and looks on.

He asks "What happened??" Nani comes with an aarthi plate and affixes a tilak(saffron paste) on Arnav's forehead.

Arnav says "par...Kya hua???"(what happened ?)