Episode 11

She lets a wry smile and asks him " Arnavji... then what will happen after 6 months?"

Arnav says " Khushi....you're going to become a mother... don't think too much wasting your energy...our kid will also lose energy.."

Khushi says "par..." Arnav disrupts her and asks her to sleep on the bed as it is getting late.

Khushi couldn't imagine him. Was he suffering from bipolar disorder? She needs to verify it. Arnav makes her sleep on the bed. Arnav sleeps on the couch. But somehow at the end he felt like sleeping next to her. He himself was confused with his attitude. Why was he caring so much for Khushi nowadays? Well he knows he loves her but this sudden possessiveness made him feel new. Perhaps the thought of becoming a father made him more responsible. A new feeling of a responsible parent came to his mind.He started sleeping. Suddenly Khushi was about to fall. But Arnav gets up running towards her and catches her falling from the bed.

He asks "Khushi...! are you all right?" He becomes tensed. Khushi now knows that what was going to happen.

Arnav says "thank god.." (it just came out he doesn't believe in god still)

Khushi says "oh no...Arnavji..I didn't know... I was....sleepi...sleeping..an..and"

Khushi sobs.

Arnav continues saying "sh...Khushi I won't let this happen .."

He cups her face saying " Khushi when I am alive I won't let anything to come near my child.. our child" .. understand? I will always be at our child's place when it needs me.."

Khushi thinks how he has changed within a day. As she was enthralled by his sudden change in the behaviour. She somehow at the corner liked it. But doesn't know why... She liked it and wants more from him. She knows she had feelings for him but doesn't know that it would be love. Even after his confession she is unsure that he is in love with her. She had got all the answers for her questions. But is still unable to believe it.If she believes then only she can think of it.

Khushi doesn't know what to do but she blurted out " Arnavji.. you might feel really uncomfortable sleeping in the couch. You can sleep here by my side... and..and.."

Arnav whispered "And..?" Khushi had chills in her spines hearing his breath.

She says "and you might very well have an eye on our child if you feel so..."

Arnav smiled at her. Khushi didn't know what to say. She herself doesn't know why she was saying all this. By that time Arnav was on the other side of the bed. He was having three pillows on his hands. Khushi first thought that he was going to place them in between their side. But to her utter surprise he came near her, on top. She breathed heavily and he kept it on the other end of Khushi. So it was pillow divider - Khushi in the middle -and Arnav on the bed in order. He was still on top of her.

He whispers her on her ears "Be safe".

He goes to the other side. He holds her hands. Khushi was so near him as the pillows were on her right side and Arnav on her left making her sleep touching his arms. She didn't know what to do or what to say. Everything happened so soon. Naniji was just telling her that everything happened so soon for good only. But see after his sentence its going like she'll die soon. No, this wouldn't happen. She sees her hands been held tightly by another hand, another soul. Probably her soulmate. When her soulmate is there, nothing can come in- between them. I mean why is she thinking soo much? Slowly she began to sleep closing her eyes. She needn't worry anything now. At one side she liked being pregnant getting Arnav's so- called love. At the other side she feels that this would be temporary. She thought it is best to leave her thoughts suspended. She went in the world of her dreams.