Episode 7

Meanwhile in PayAsh's room

Payal is drying her hair in front of the mirror. 

Akash hugs Payal from behind and says "Payalji you look soo beautiful."

Payal gives a shy smile. They both look into the mirror and share an eyelock. 

Akash says "Imagine how our child will be." 

Payal turns red. 

He adds" what Payalji are we not going to have kids..I first want a girl..who looks just like you but her nature will be like her father....and her..." 

Payal says "Akashji....aap bhi na..." 

Akash says "what aap bhi na?? Today or the next day we both'll become parent's right? " 

Payal blushes and says " but we got married now only right? We have not also been to honeymoon yet..then.." 

Akash says"aaah yes honeymoon... yep when Bhai goes to guptaji's house we are on our first honeymoon..." 

Payal shocks "Kya....?"(what?)

 Akash says "...to Aviemore, Scotland..." 

Payal says " Par Akashji..." 

Akash says "Bye sweetheart...." 

With that he gestures her a flying kiss and goes out.

Arshi's room

Khushi asks Arnav "aapne jhoot kyun bola?"( Why did you lie?)

 Arnav remains taut and didn't reply anything to her. 

Khushi goes on saying "Aap shayad itne cheap honge ye hamne soch bhi nahin" ( I didn't think you were this cheap).

 Arnav looks on. 

Khushi says "you might have planned these before itself. You made this happen. You wanted to have an experience with me.." 

Thats it Arnav got angry. Khushi was about to leave but..

Arnav says "You know what Khushi, If you still have that incident in your mind, we can very well do that again." 

Khushi looks shocked. 

He further adds "Main Gupta's house mein rehna nahin chahta tha so that's why I called my friend in Nainital who was very much interested to see me. But I didn't know that naani remained this much persistent that I must also join you."( I didn't want to go to Gupta's house). 

Khushi looks shocked and said "I know Mr.Raizada all you need is money......you won't get this comfort in Gupta's house so it's better that we stay here. I can reason Naani " 

 Arnav says " it's not needed I have decided to go... I'll manage.." 

Khushi looked stern at him. Arnav leaves for office. How cruel he is..Doesn't listen to anyone out there.

Anjali gets a call and beams keeping the receiver. 

Shyam asks " What happened Rani Sahiba you look very happy today. Won't you share your happiness with me?" 

Anjali says " I wish I could but it's a surprize".

Shyam says " bataiye toh sahi ..." ( just tell me na).

Anjali says " arre....Its a Surprise but chote won't be there day after tomorrow na? Naani is soo strict on it..."

Her face drops. Shyam says " but at least hint me what happened.."