Episode 4

Next morning, he wakes up and sees the most beautiful yellow colour. Not the sun rays but something which beat even the rays of sun. It was Khushi looking in the mirror wearing a beautiful yellow colour saree combing her wet hair. For a second Arnav had thought of being a right royal husband of Khushi. He keeps ogling at her. He saw her hips looking so beautiful. But then he remembers having a meeting and goes to the washroom he takes one glance at her. Khushi got up so early. Khushi goes down and takes the puja thali.

Nani asks "Khushi bitiya ka hui gawa?why you woke up so early today.?" (What happened you woke up so early)

Khushi answers that she has to go to temple today.

Nani says "eat and then go na.."

Khushi says "no nani I have to go now itself I'll eat after coming back."

Nani says "par..bitiya you didn't eat well yesterday so you might be hungry."

Khushi says "nani I'll manage."

With that she hurried from the place for some peace. Khushi was so upset with the recent days happenings. She thought to go to the temple for some solution.

She goes outside and sees two cars parked parallel. She just went and sat inside a car. The door opened so she thought the driver might have gone somewhere nearby and saw the keys placed in the car with handbrake.Suddenly, she felt dizzy and just laid flat unconscious in the car. 

Arnav was outside talking with Aman in his Bluetooth. He then checks the car's boot space to check if Khushi is there like she was that day. He let out a moment of relief and sighed. He gets another call and quickly goes to start the car.He thereby checks the petrol too as last time Khushi emptied the petrol. It was full. He then starts the car and the car vroomed. Meanwhile the driver in the other car thought that maybe Arnav had decided to drop Khushi so he went to park it in the shed. Arnav didn't notice Khushi and kept talking in the phone. Then suddenly he sees Khushi in the back seat of the car laying flat. He is shocked. 

He says "Khushi...Khushi answer me dammit..!". 

But Khushi laid unconscious on the back seat. Arnav gets down,opens the back door and goes to Khushi and wakes her up by beating her cheeks. But Khushi doesn't get up.

He sprays water on her face and she murmers "Arnavji...Arnavji". Arnav's eyes popped up.

He remembers once waking up Khushi during the nanital trip when she got ill.She had murmered Amma and buaji.

But now he realises that Khushi has an important place for him in the heart. He felt a word of proud on her. He gestures Khushi to wake up. Khushi wakes up and he makes her drink water.

Arnav asks Khushi "tum theek ho?"(are you ok?)

Khushi says "yes".

Arnav asks her "How did you come here ?"

Khushi says "I was about to go to the temple but I think I got in the wrong car."

Arnav says "I think I won't be able to drop you back this time, I am getting late for my meeting."

Khushi says "I'll take a cab".

Arnav says "no need..you are not in need to go home like last time.Remember? we are married now. You are my wife now. Your parents won't be worried about you. Come with me."

Khushi stared at him for his words. Arnav couldn't help she looked the most beautiful today since morning and words came out from his mouth automatically. They had an eyelock.

Khushi says "I'm hungry".

Arnav says "how are you supposed to find a hotel near this forest, we are out of the city." Khushi says "remember the dhaba we went I think it might be here only somewhere nearby."

Arnav says "Khushi I am getting late..Okay only if you promise me not to take a long time there by talking to people."

Khushi says nothing. She doesn't feel like saying thank you or sorry to him after what had happened. Arnav parks the car and they both walk. They both go and see the washroom where Khushi's clothes was stolen last time. How she had to wear the dress of the girl who had eloped. Both see each other and turn away. They see the Dhaba from far off. 

Khushi says "I'll come you keep going". Arnav says "what will happen if you faint again?".Khushi says "I won't aap jaake baithiye".(you go and sit)

Arnav walks to the Dhaba and sees the same old couple who were there last time. He sits in one of those seats. 

Uncleji asks "boliye kya chahiye?"( tell me what you want).

Arnav says "another person is also coming..how are you paaji? Remember me?".

Paaji says "hoi tu vahi hai na chocolati pati?". ( hey u... that chocolati pati(he used to call him by this name.))

Arnav says "I guess so".

He comes out and hugs him. 

Auntiji sees them and welcomes him happily. 

Uncleji asks "Where is your wife?She is a very sweet girl .She had danced that day with everyone so well..."

Arnav was about to answer and Khushi comes walking with a baby bump holding her right hand on her stomach.

She comes to Arnav walking slowly . Arnav has his mouth wide open. Uncleji and Auntiji are so overwhelmed seeing her. They both kiss her together.

Auntiji asks "haai meri bachchii tu maa banne wali hai..".( hoo..chid you are going to become a mother)

Uncleji says "koodi aaj tujhe free khaana milega". (you'll get a free meal daughter)

Khushi becomes very happy. Arnav who could't understand all this wondered in awe. Khushi gives her order. They both go and prepare the food.

Arnav says "Khushi ye sab kya hai?".(What is this Khushi)

Khushi doesn't answer him.

Arnav says "answer me dammit."

Khushi says "remember we are married a year before for them so..."

Arnav says "so? ".

Khushi says "so since it's an eloped love marriage I must be pregnant by now for......"

Arnav answers "what the....Khushi ye sab karne ki kya zaroorat hai? Aur love marriage hone se 1 year mein pregnant hona zaroori hai kya?"(what the Khushi....what is the need to do all this?? and is it necessary to get pregnant after a 1 year love marriage)

Khushi says "dekha mein kitni smart hoon".( see..How smart I am..)

Arnav slaps his forehead.

Uncleji and auntyji come and ask them "aap dono ne us din ham sabse jhoot bola naa..( you both lied that day right?" ) Khushi and Arnav are appaled..

They say to them "The girl who had eloped that day was caught 2 days later, both there parents had an argument and went to the police station. But nothing could be undone so they had to marry them officially. Now even that girl is also pregnant. Aap ne us din jhoot kyun bola?( why both of you lied?)

Khushi says "sorry Auntiji,sorry uncleji. My clothes were stolen by her to avoid any further questions and confusion I had to lie..and...".

Uncleji says "oye koi baat nahi koodiye....tu khaana khale bachche ki liye dho guna zyada khana padta hai.."( no worries daughter you need to eat twice for your kid) Arnav lets a side laugh.

Khushi starts eating. Arnav looks sagaciously at her. She looked so beautiful in the yellow saree. He looks at her neck feeling tempted. Her free layered hair looked so pretty and suited her well. 

Arnav smirks and says to Khushi "Khushi, tumhe nahin lagta ki ye dhaba ek time machine dhaba hai??" ( don't you think this dhabha is a time machine dhaba?)

Khushi asks "kya?"(what?)

Arnav looks at her and says "humne jo jhoot bola wo sach ho gaya. Last time jab hum yahan aaye the tho we were married for them. But see now, it became true. Ab tum pregnant ho to kal ko ye sach bhi ho sakta hai.." (What we had lied became true.When we came last time we both were married.But see now, it became true. But now you are pregnant, so this might also become true tomorrow)

Khushi's jaw dropped hearing this. Arnav smirks.