Episode 28

Meanwhile near the river....

Raj was transfixed at the place for some time. He then went nearby and cleared the marshes just to ensure it to be a stone carving. But it wasn't. It is a door! He tried to open it. Yes he could. He went inside and it was dark. He lit his lighter and skulked inside. Meanwhile Anjali on the other side got scared and hid under a table. This man noticed some movements and hid near a barrel. Anjali was also scared as well as Raj. They were hiding for about 20 minutes fearing each other. Then Anjali could sense something fishy. His lighter was on and that's how she could sense that even he was scared seeing her. She then gathered courage and went near him and he swiftly went away. She searched for him as by now he had even unlit his lighter. The room was dark again. They both wandered and suddenly Anjali hit something hard while moving backwards .

She shouted "Devi Mayiiya!!!".

She could sense herself being aborted. But she fell on the arms of someone. He lit the lighter and saw her. They both lost themselves seeing each other's eyes in the dim yellow light. She realised that he was no harm.

Anjali then steadies herself crying "Hey Bhagvan! What would have happened if I had really fallen...My baby! (she caressed her stomach)...Thank you...!"

Raj says "Anjali!"

Anjali is shocked and asks "Wait a minute how do you know my name? you must be..... RAJ!...how dare you!"

She pushes him.

She shouts "You were the one who cheated on our family.... "

Raj was shocked and asks her to relax but she wouldn't budge.

She then heard Raj saying "Arnav is searching for his father..." and then get's shocked and releases him.

She let out "Chote! How? Chote is here.... I knew he would come to rescue me..."

Raj says "Do you want to know who is behind all this??" as he said this, they could here thundering footsteps .

He says " Oh no! I think they have found Arnav.." He holds her hands and gestures her to come out. But she shook him away ... She says "Are you mad We need to save Chote!.. Let's go upstairs..."

Raj says "You have gone out of your mind. I promised Arnav to save you... We must go out and call the police instead of being caught here... If we go upstairs even we'll we captivated.... I promised him to save your family..."

Anjali says "But my family is ... Wait a minute.. are they alright??... What happened to them.."

Raj says " No time to discuss... let's go...!"

He held her hands and they both ran outside. The cold winds hit Anjali's face and she breathed.

Anjali asks "Where in the world are we??"He says while running "

This is Leynar, Faroe islands. "

Anjali lets out a shout and then says " I thought we were in India. Now I realised why I felt different. I thought because I was pregnant..." Raj ignored her talks and they ran outside making sure that he didn't make her run too fast.

Shyam on the other side....

Shyam asks his guards " find Anjali and ask Dr.Clifton to insert the chip inside her forearm..... WHAT???... this can't happen!.....WHY ARE YOU ALL SO IRRESPONSIBLE YOU FOOLS????..... FIND HER!... I'm sure even Khushi might be there if Arnav is there.... Find her too.... If you fail, I won't cut your salary... But I'll cut you all idiots...!"

Everyone in the room had their heads spinning.

Nani let out "You are soulless Shyam! Why do you keep us alive.. Kill me...! I said Kill me..!"