Episode 12

Arnav freshen up in the room. Nani asks them to eat and go.

Arnav says 'No Naniji doctor asked her not to eat. She says she needs an additional check up."

Anjali asks " Chote Something happened..?"

Arnav replies "no Di.. It's just an additional check up. Nothing to worry.."

Khushi goes with Arnav to the doctor.

In the top floor...

Shyam is speaking over the phone and says irritably " Why are you all so irresponsible??......... I am not jobless.... You all don't understand anything.... Hey who is the boss u or me?? Talk with reverence or I will tell the police... I am the boss and also an ex- Vakhil (lawyer) .. I'll get out... law has loopholes and I'll escape but will get you all inside the jail...do as I say... else what happened to Raj will be your future too....He must not escape anywhere understand..... I'll be monitoring him. You heard that??? I'll be MONITORING him... So you all can't lie me... I can't come there now....I have other plans..."

Meanwhile Nk comes inside the room.

Shyam is literally shocked. Nk says"Jiju I didn't get that file you are searching. Are you here for that huh??"

Shyam says "yes Nk.." He lets out a sigh of relief as Nk didn't hear his conversation and smirks thinking "well when the file is with me how will you get it".

Shyam pretends to be sad and says "Oh Nk It is an important file. That's okay you needn't search I'll manage without it.. Say Nk can I come here and work if I feel so since I stated that day that most of my files are here and ..."

Nk replies "What is this Jiju you are asking permission from me like this.. of course you can I 'm just a guest in this house... i'm sorry if you need this place so much I can very well shift into the guest room.."

He thought Shyam would say no but to his utter surprise he said "yes please Nk. I badly need this place." Nk curses and clears his stuff.

Shyam is very happy. At last he can do what he want in peace.

Arnav and Khushi are in the Doctor's room. Doctor asks Khushi to come inside in an adjacent room with a screen and asks Arnav to wait.

They come back and immediately Arnav asks "Doctor is everything okay??" Doctor replies "Mr. Raizada there is nothing to worry ... Your wife is fine. But..." Arnav's face arouses curiosity.

She continues "Khushi is just 20 years old. She is not matured mentally to have a child. Well she is allowed to bear a child but is she really ready for it. I mean your age is the perfect age to become a father..But Khushi's is not"

Khushi cuts her saying "Age is not a matter for me doctor. What I personally think is it's just the mindset. Some people get pregnant late. Some get early. Some at the right age and some are not able to. That's no way a matter for me. I'm ready to become a mother now Doctor. I've started feeling my child from now itself. Whatever happens doctor I will have this child at any cost."

Arnav says " Her decision is mine too."

The doctor says " Okay Mr & Mrs.Raizadha. It's just my duty to inform you whether or not you are ready to have a child. I've given her the tablets. If she eats it properly, she will become healthy and "

Arnav says "But why has she to eat tablets? Khushi you have to take care of yourself."

Doctor tries to speak but Arnav says " Why do you show such irresponsibility Khushi.."