Episode 25

In Rm.....

Shyam speaks to his guards over the phone In Faroe Islands "Who asked you to keep her in the same mansion you fools.... They might see each other... There are lots and lots of places in Faroe islands to keep her... You don't know what blunder you have made... There is Sund, Hvitanes and even Torshavn... I donno... Change the location...and yes, You know what I stated previously to do to her right??? Have you done it to her or not?? Where are you all you fools... This is really important... You have been working good all these years and now you are all so bad and that too at the last moment..."

In Faroe Island.....

Arnav and Khushi are in the hotel room.

Arnav asks "What happened Khushi??? Why are so tensed... Are you worrying about Di.?"

Khushi says "It's not that Arnavji... But I seriously remember seeing this hurt in papaji's hand. "

Arnav continues "But why do you really connect Ratore's words to papa....."

Khushi asks "You still like him at the corner of your heart na Arnavji...?"

Arnav fakes a cough and changes the topic "But why do you think that the hurt in papaji's hand would just be because of RFID... Do you have a proof??"

Khushi answers" Do you remember seeing RFID details in the screen of the top room??" ...

Khushi says "Shyam has implanted an RFID chip on papa to monitor him and that's why there was an option called the RFID details on the screen... But why would Shyam do this???" Arnav has his face smirked...

He says "You are really intelligent Khushi....."

Khushi asks "But Arnavji.... When we are at Faroe Islands why aren't we searching for your father??? We went out yesterday to your friend's house and you uttered no word in front of him.... We also had a nice time with ourselves. But why aren't we searching for him.. You have not asked to anyone else on our way too... you seem to not at all care for papaji and di..."

Arnav says "Khushi do you think I don't have all this going in my mind??? I can't sleep for two days.... It's just that I want to know about this RFID and too indirectly through Ratore.... But I somehow feared that Ratore might come to know about Shyam and I don't want my plans to fail... I noted this before itself after the day we saw the in screen . I already know that Shyam is keeping track of my father through an RFID. So, that's why we are here...."

Khushi exclaims "So you already know???"

Arnav answers "Whom do you think I am Khushi??? I keep looking at things not merely but conscientiously. I confirmed my thoughts when I saw Raj here..." Khushi says "Do you think this Raj is also involved in monitoring your father????"

Meanwhile at RM...

Nk sneaks to the top room not wanting anyone to see him as he knows that Shyam went out for some work. He goes upstairs and searches the cupboards for some clues. He then takes out the false shelf and tries to ascend the stairs when he heard a stern voice "What are you doing here NK????". He turns around to see the shock.

In Faroe Island.....

Arnav grits his teeth and says "That's why Raj is here......"

Khushi asks "What??? What are you talking about Arnavji???"

Arnav says " Raj is a scientist..... well a failed scientist.... He joined AR designs to compensate his expenses...He was really talented... so I offered him a job.... well then of course things happened and I didn't see him after that....I somehow feel that Raj would give answers for all our questions... We need to extort answers from him"

Khushi asks "But why didn't you stop him today when we saw him???"

Arnav says "I was looking at other things.... see this pic Khushi...."

He shows her the pic he took where Raj is speaking to someone in the car.

Khushi asks " What's here Arnavji??" Arnav answers " Look through the glass of the driver's place... you see a phone attached near the rear view mirror of the car with mobile holder....It is visible clearly.... The location in the mobile points to Leynar"

Khushi says " Brilliant! So do you think that's the place where Shyam had kept Papaji???"

Arnav says "for that sake I must interrogate Raj.... We'll go to the place tomorrow... Sleep Khushi..." He pecks her and caresses her stomach. They both sleep....

Meanwhile in RM......

Nk turns to see Shyam... Who was frowning at him... Shyam says "Ohhh!! So Nk bhai knows my truth do you??? Fine if you are so keen to know about what I am up to then let me do one thing... "Nk has his face aghast....He calls his guards...

Meanwhile in the other end of Faroe Islands......

Anjali is inside the barrel for many hours and keeps her hand on her stomach saying "Nothing should happen to you... I won't let anything happen to you... With that she feels the barrel moving upwards... She sees the light and her heart pounded very fast. She looks up and sees her father teary eyed he then suddenly hugs her and she is startled. She was about to say something when he closes her mouth and he takes her out. He signals her a shh.... He checks here and there panting... He holds her hands and runs to a nearby room. The room was vast and it has wooden furniture. He crouches and takes a tile out. There a hole in it. He signals Anjali to get inside. They both reach down via a descending ladder. Dixit switches on the light and hugs Anjali.

They both have a tearful reunion. Anjali says " I can 't believe my papa is alive.. I can't believe this ..... But your death certificate is also with us how can this be????"

Dixit says "Gudiya, but here I am alive.... They say paper proves you. But in this case it doesn't... You have to trust your eyes.."

Anjali pushes him away and asks him " Don't you really recognize how your Gudiya looks after 16 years??? I am very angry with you... why papa you said those piercing words to me???? hmmm!"

Dixit says "Because each and every move of mine is being monitored.... " 

Anjali gasps. He adds "yes beta they have inserted a chip in my forehand see..."

He shows Anjali his hurt and Anjali looks teary eyed. She kisses his hand.

He adds further "This is an RFID (Radio frequency Identification) chip that tracks a person's move bit by bit. Even my heartbeat as well as my blood pressure..The main device is in this mansion and the copy is sent to a person. I heard from the men that they have kept you imprisoned in one of the rooms nearby...So I got alerted and badly wanted to meet you... but since I am under observation they might find it. So when you came to me, I shouted at you as I didn't want others to know that you've escaped and have found me. If I lose my control and react as a father they'll surely know that we've met... I am sorry Gudiya for shouting at you."

Anjali says " Oh Oh.. I'm also sorry papaji... I didn't know this before" She says hugging him. She adds "What about now?? I mean won't we be captured for this??"

He says "relax gudiya, this room is fitted with copper and Aluminium coil... It absorbs all the Radio waves which is the key for tracking me. That is, I won't be tracked at this time as these materials absorb the waves instead of conducting it through me to get me tracked. So I won't be available to them now. They won't be able to track me when I'm here In this trap room. There will think that there is some technical problem with RFID and would ignore.  "

Anjali hugs him and says " You know what papa.. you are going to become a grandfather soon..."

Dixit exhilarates and hugs Anjali teary eyed "You don't have to worry anymore papa I'll get you out soon..."