Episode 9

Buaji asks " What happened ?? Khushi!!!" 

Arnav immediately lifts her to the bed and gives her water. She wakes up. He calls the doctor but Khushi whispers to him in low tone "don't show fake love Mr.Raizada". 

Arnav feels frustrated and leaves the place. Garima and Buaji attend her. Garima cries saying" Khushi lets call the doctor bitiys.." 

Khushi says "No Amma I am fine. It's just that I was doing a lot of work which made me tired. So I think that's why I fainted." 

Buaji says "but still bitiya we'll call the doctor..and.." Khushi curtly replies "No need I'm fine now.." and glares at Arnav who was looking at her through the window. He goes away.

That night both of them have their backs facing themselves. Khushi wonders how her life would become..Arnav remembers his cold words how could he even say that... He didn't know what would happen in between. A marriage without interest, a child if born without love. He then tried to sleep...

It's morning ..

The person who was gorging Shyam came to the top room of the RM(Raizadha Mansion). Nk had gone out. The person gets the paper which fell inside the cupboard. The person is shocked to see it. The person takes the paper and goes away.

Meanwhile in Gupta's house...

Arnav and Khushi take blessings from the Guptas .

Garima says "Bitiya I'll miss you a lot. Take care of Payal."

Khushi says "I will amma".They both hug tightly and cry.

Buaji says "Aey Nandkisore take care of yourself.." Khushi hugs buaji and cries.

She then hugs Shashi who reciprocates her.

Garima says to Arnav "If Khushi bitiya says or does something wrong then please forgive her..". She folds her hands and cries.

Arnav holds them saying "What are you doing Auntyji please don't do like this..I'll take care of Khushi."

They leave the place and wave bye to the Guptas. They drive and go to RM. (yeah!! Home sweet Home).

The person asks a lawyer one of Shyam's friend via phone. 

He answers "ji...ya this is somu speaking...no he was fired from the court for his last case... because he made an innocent guilty by exchanging the files and produced a fake one...this happened 5 months ago...by law he should't do any other job for a year....ya he is suspended for a year.....Any problem??....ok you're welcome ....but may I know who...hello...hello??" 

The person had disconnected the call.

Arshi reach RM everyone welcomes them. Anjali beams at Arnav and hugs him. She kisses Khushi. Payal also welcomes them.

Anjali says "Chote do you know How much I missed you? ".

Nani says "yes Chote Anjali bitiya missed you so much..you know She didn't eat properly "

Arnav gets shocked and asks "Di why didn't you eat properly and that too when you're pregnant." 

Anjali says "it's not like that chote..Now you've come na..See I'll eat twice."

Arnav says "no thrice. Morsels from my hands too."

Mama says "bas..bas get inside beta you must have got tired by now..come Khushi beta."

Nk decends the stairs hurriedly "Nannav...nannav mera Bhai....how are you?" He hugs him.

Arnav says "fine Nk if you plz excuse me..."