Episode 16

Present.....

Khushi hugs a teary Arnav tightly and consoles him.

He says "Khushi I found myself when you came in my life.. Really Khushi I love you a lot. I know you might think that I am faking but you'll get your answers soon. I broke my engagement with Lavanya only to discover that I love you. I even had pre- pone the engagement after hearing that you were engaged with Shyam. Then Lavanya found that I was growing in love with you so she called the engagement off. "

Khushi is appalled and lets out" What???"

Arnav nods his head and continues saying "I didn't know I even planned to stop your wedding with that toad. But luckily it was broken too. By the way you said that Either we have to change the papers now itself for a divorce.. or.. or what Khushi? "

He smirks at her for answers.. Khushi doesn't answer him.

She asked " You yourself decide Arnavji what to do.. "

Arnav says " Don't worry Khushi.. I am there trust me wait till tomorrow.. you'll get your answers.." 

She hugs him happily. Arnav didn't know what to do. He felt something as if his body is being massaged. But didn't want to take control of her.

She is pregnant.

No matter whatever the doctor had said to them, he didn't want to take any risk. Instead he pecked her on her forehead and her stomach.

Khushi felt so good by his gestures. She wanted more from him and craved for the love even more. Meanwhile Nk in the top floor looks puzzled.

He was sweating heavily.

He then rushes out and remembers that he had to give Lavanya his gift.He goes out and stands at the corridor.

Lavanya signals Nk at the top "What?". She was wondering what took him so long? What was he doing there this much time? She should have checked him before itself. But decided not to spoil his surprise. 

He signals her a "no". Blow! He gestures her to go and sleep .

Lavanya blames him in gesture and goes to Nani's room.

She tiptoes to Nani's room and gets herself in the bed then leaving a sigh of relief.

In the Top floor Nk descends the stairs swiftly his heart pounding heavily to Arnav's room.

Arnav and Khushi were about to sleep when they hear a knock. It awakens their senses.

Arnav and Khushi opens the door and finds him fidgety.

He asks Nk.." What happened?" to which he replies " Nothing Bhai can I talk to you "

Arnav sensed him to know something is fishy.

He called him "Bhai" instead of Nannav.

He asks him to get inside makes him comfortable by giving him water.

Arnav says "Nk why are you sweating?? First you relax and then tell me taking your own time.."

Nk asks "Bhai do you have any secret room in RM?"

Arnav and Khushi both exclaims in chorus "What??????"

Nk nods and tells them his experience which had happened.

Arnav and Khushi are shocked hearing this. Arnav wonders who might be behind this.

He thinks if the screen's name was written as dixit then could it be his father's old belongings? .

But if it were then someone would have surely known it.

He asks "Was the room dusty NK?"

Nk says "No why?? It was neat and tidy and the spiral stairway was also spic and span.