Episode 8

Meanwhile in shaantivan everybody assembles the hall eagarly waiting for the special person..

Mami and mamji asks Anjali "Where is the person we are eagerly waiting to see the person."

Anjali says " bas thodi der... mami look here he comes..." Everybody have their faces on the doorside...

Everybody shouts "NK....!!" 

Nk comes and hugs all . Akash gives him a punch.

He says "di we were all perplexed about who was actually your special person. But this is just a normal person here.....!"

Nk glower hearing this.

He says "What did you say??AM I just normal to you all"

Mami says " haan Babua you just look normal to us . Anything happened?" (yes son)

Nk scowls. Everybody laughs.

Anjali says putting an arm around him "Arre why are you all after him? He just came now. He looks soo tired. Nk bhai go and freshen up. You might have jet lag. "

Nk says "excuse me everyone....." He goes to Akash's room.

Akash says "Aree where are you going?"

Nk says "to your room..to our room...if you need a remainder."

Akash says " if you need a remainder I'll say that now I am married and...". He caresses his head looking down. Everybody laughs.

Nani says " Arre Nk what you forgot huh? Your Akash Bhai is married now, you can't stay with him. Payal bitiya won't allow you.."

Payal says "Koi baat nahi nani He can stay with him for a day or two.."(no problem) Akash frowns and gestures her to keep quiet.

Nk says " see Naniji... It's just a month and see your grandson. He can't stay without Payal for even a minute..." 

Everyone giggles. Akash hides his face. 

Mama says " Enough of all these. Now go and change first." 

Nk says he'll go to the room at the top of the Raizada's house. 

Shyam is shocked to hear that and says ghastly "ahmm....Nk you can stay in the guest room. By the way it's in the ground floor. If you need anything you'll be attended soon and every time we cannot go uptairs."

Nk says " no problem jijaji If i need anything I'll be coming down.."

Shyam looks frightened.

Nk goes upstairs. Everyone clears of. Nk is in his room bathing.

Shyam comes to the top room and checks the cupboard randomly. He gets tensed and checks very fast. Nk asks " jijaji what are you doing?"

Shyam has his eyes ogled and answers" Nothing nk I am searching my files here.." 

Nk asks " oh you keep your files here huh?" 

Shyam gets a file and is happy. A paper falls down inside the cupboard. 

He says to Nk " haan nk... sometimes I need to work alone....I won't get peace as in this room. Most of my belongings are here... I can't work with peace in my room. You Know about Rani sahiba. She keeps asking me to take care...and I won't get my concentration if she is there."