Episode 27

Nani says "How could you do this Damaadjii?? Well you are not anymore our Damaad... Donno how Anjali bitiya would handle this... "

She spits on him.

Shyam lets an astringent laughter and holds Nani at gun point. Everyone is shocked..

Shyam says "I pity you for your age but you are going too much. You said that day na naniji? that you won't be knowing whether you'd live until ASR's kid comes to this world... actually you were right that night Naniji or perhaps that early morning. Good bye Naniji..."

He sits on the futon chair still pointing the gun at Naniji. Akash and Nk try to release their ropes which was fastened well by Shyam but they couldn't. Payal screams.

Mama and Mamiji shout "No don't you dare Shyam ".

Flashback.......

As Nk was about to sneak the top room stairs by removing the false shelf, Shyam got really angry and he called for his guards and asked them to summon all the Raizadha members.

He said "Nk, You want to know what my plans are..., don't you? What will you do next? You'll go and vomit all the things as a proof against me to the RM members... why not I myself tell them the truth... "

Everyone were forced to the top room and Shyam removed the false shelf... Everyone went aghast seeing it.

They were all forced by the guards to ascend the spiral stairway inside the cupboard. They at last reached the secret room. Akash was about to hold Shyam's collar. But he couldn't as he was held by the guards. Nk fumed with rage. But he din't want Shyam to know that Arnav ,Khushi and himself had already had an adventure in this room as said by Arnav on that day. Also Shyam didn't know that they were now in Faroe Islands. Shyam forced everyone on each chair and they were all roped by the guards.

Shyam smirks and says "I thought you all didn't like to roam freely around the house. So I planned to capture you all and tie you all up. Wow I like these reactions...."

Mamaji says "You are a saddist Shyam..... Wait till the media folks get aware of this... Do you think everyone would remain silent?? They would surely ask about ASR what will you answer??"

Shyam says "Offoh!! Mamaji... I'll take care of all those.... Don't you worry .....Do you think I had executed my plans without the knowledge of these?? Hmm..."

Nani shouts at him.." What do you want from us?? Take away all... but why don't you leave Anjali bitiya??? You said you'll give back our bitiya when we sign the papers.... You cheated all of us..." 

Shyam lets out a cold laughter and says "Who asked you all to believe me Naniji???" Everybody starts blaming at him.

Shyam sighs and says "I think I must also put a tape on all your mouths too... then perhaps you all might shut your mouths..."

He leaves the place descending the stairs and places the false shelf and locks the cupboard and goes away..

Flashback ends.....

Shyam who was holding the gun on Nani says "Or perhaps you die watching your Damaad die.."

Everyone is shocked. Yes, they all are tied by Shyam and his guards in the secret room.

Shyam switches on the screen.. Everyone didn't know what was happening.

Meanwhile in Faroe islands.....