🇨🇦I Could Top You🇩🇪

Picture at the top is not mine

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope I'm still good at writing something like that.
It's been a long time since I wrote something like this.
I will also try to do the rest of the requests that were written to me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
《《Smut/switch/soft》》》
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Canada looked up from his phone, as his black-haired lover walked in the room. He smiled and blew a quick, joking kiss as the German country wandered over to him.

Strangely, Germany didn't respond, causing Canada to raise a suspicious brow. Germany slowly sat down next to Canada, staring ahead at the coffee maker that was across the kitchen from the two.

Canada naturally assumed that Germany wanted another cup. "Gonna have another mug of dirty bean juice?" Canada smirked at his own reference. Germany didn't respond.

Canada's smirk fell and his eyebrows creased in confusion. "Germany? Are you o-"
"I could top you." Canada's eyes widened in surprise, and he slightly choked on his coffee. Since when was Germany so direct? And why was this so out of the blue? "W-What?" Germany finally turned to him.

His face was void of any emotion as he said again, "I said that I could top you." Canada shook his head in disbelief. "I-I, Okay? Um, I don't know what... eh?" Germany chuckled at Canada's confusion and fluster. He was adorable when embarrassed.

Canada looked back down at his coffee, his cheeks were tinted pink. Germany's comment/declaration was confusing, sudden and slightly arousing.

During the two country's private times, Canada was always top. Germany had never seemed to mind. Why was he bringing this up now? And at ten in the morning?

Canada turned back to his boyfriend, who was still smirking. He gulped, and very nervously asked, "A-Are you asking me to go to bed with you?" Germany chuckled. "Nein Liebes, I'm randomly saying something sexual at ten in the morning." Canada didn't chuckle, but smiled at his lover's sarcasm.

He shrugged. "I-I mean, It wouldn't be outside your character." Germany let out a belly laugh and grinned at Canada. "Who are you to talk? Mister: I'm always dom!" Canada glared lightly. "I am a top, Germany..." The other country only smirked. "Not for long. As I said, I could top you." Canada raised an eyebrow again. "You were serious? Are you... Challenging me Germany?" The German country only smiled.

Canada's mouth dropped in complete disbelief as Germany stood up, grabbed his car keys and headed for the door.

Canada called out to him still in complete awe. "G-Germany?" The shorter country turned his head as he grabbed the door handle. "Lieb dich." And with that, he walked out. Leaving his boyfriend in complete confusion. So much so, that Canada called out to seemingly no one, "What?!"

Canada was reading peacefully when Germany returned. Lying comfortably on their shared bed, so engrossed in the novel, he didn't hear the front door. Not until Germany burst through the bedroom door, he had previously left ajar.

He jumped and stared wide-eyed at his smirking boyfriend. "Good god Germany! You scared the shit out of me!" The German bean chuckled, and let his smirk fall to an apologetic smile. "Sorry Kanada." Canada nodded and chuckled. "I-It's fine. When did you get back?" Germany quickly slipped off his shoes.