🇨🇵How Will I Know🇩🇪

Picture at the top is not mine.
Hope you like it.
Requestet
Bye: SkyLineChan
_____________________
《《Fluff/cute》》
_____________________
“Holy shit France, this place is huge!” UK, Polen, and Germany climbed out of France's car and stared at the giant house. Two stories, a five-car garage, and an additional guest house could all be seen from the side.

France laughed at UK’s assessment. “Just wait until you see the pool Royaume-Uni, it’s Magnifique. Ok, so Canada and America have the guest house, which means you guys can pick any room upstairs.” UK and Polen whooped and grabbed their bags, walking  into the house and over their rooms. Germany moved a little slower, pulling his bag from the trunk and helping France close all the doors before they walked to the house.

“Seriously though France, this place is amazing,” Germany said as they walked inside. He stopped short and dropped his bag as he saw the instrument in the atrium. “Is that a piano? Do you play?”

“Non. But I was told all rich people have pianos, so I got one. Feel free to play it if you want; J'aimerais écouter.”

Germany felt himself blushing as France made the comment. He’d found himself a little in love with his friend but never imagined France could feel the same way. This weekend would be hard for him, but he couldn’t pass up the chance to spend time with France. Germany grabbed his bag and walked up the stairs to find Uk and Polen walking between rooms, arguing over which one was the best. He scooted past the countrys with a laugh and found an empty room to throw his stuff in before going back down to see Canada and America.

Later that night, America and Canada were getting some well-deserved relaxation in the pool as Polen and UK went to pick up food. Thinking France must have driven them, Germany went down to the piano. He lifted the cover from the keys and lightly pressed down a chord, hearing the notes resound through the downstairs of the house. He sat down on the piano bench and began to play chords that he remembered from a song he had listened to on the way- How Will I Know. Even though he knew no one could hear him, he tried to keep his voice soft as he sang.

Oh it’s you I know, you’re the one I dream of
Looks into my eyes, takes me to the clouds above, 
Oh I lose control, can’t seem to get enough, 
When I wake from a dream, tell me is it really love,

How will I know if you really love me
I say a prayer with every heartbeat
I fall in love whenever we meet
I’m asking you what you know about these things

As usually happened with music, Germany became lost in the song. The words were too impactful, here in the house of the country he loved, the country he knew he had little to no chance with. The feeling of the keys responding to his hands was too much, and he began to play louder, not caring if Canada and America could hear him. But he should have been more worried about the presence of the country behind him.

France had opened the door to his office at the first chord from the piano. Then, as he heard the melody of the song float to him from below, he made his way down the hall. He walked as softly as possible to the steps and crept down them, not wanting Germany to stop playing. The sight he saw when he got to the first floor was enough to take his breath away: Germany, his crush, his love, completely wrapped up in the melody and the words of the song. The fear and sadness of the words tore at his heart.

Until he saw Germany blush earlier, France had not allowed himself to think that he had a chance with the famous German country. But Germany's gaze at him, the blush, and the song he was now playing were enough encouragement for France to take a chance. He sat on the steps and listened; with each phrase, his love for Germany and his determination to talk about what was between them group. Finally, Germany sang the last verse of the song, reminding France of many meeting between them where he had the chance to make his feelings clear but was too scared:

How will I know if you’re thinking of me
I try to phone, but I’m too shy (can’t speak)
Falling in love is so bittersweet
This love is strong why do I feel weak.

If you love me

If you love me now

“Wow.” France couldn’t stop the praise from escaping his lips as Germany finished playing. He saw Germany jump up and begin to back away. “Germany, s'il te plaît, arrête. Hold on.” The fear in Germany's eyes was unmistakable; he was afraid of the consequences of putting his emotions on display. France took a deep breath as he stepped toward Germany.

“Who was that song for Allemagne? Please tell me,” France pleaded. His heart seemed to beat out of his chest as he waited for the answer. Seconds seemed like hours as he watched Germany's face, searching for an answer.

“für dich,” Germany replied. “It’s you. And I know there is no way you like me back and its stupid and I’ll leave-” France cut off Germany's words with his lips and stopped the country from backing away as he pulled Germany close to him. He felt Germany stiffen, then relax into the kiss as France held him, Germany's hands reaching up to tangle in France's hair. For a moment, there was no fear, no anxiety, no terror in either body as they held each other for the first time. France broke the kiss for air but didn’t let go of Germany's waist.

“So, do you know how I feel about you now?”

"Ja und ich liebe dich."
"Je t'aime aussi Allemagne."
______________________________________